• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Looks like dates in August typically run Tuesday and Friday. I wonder if they’ll keep this with one of the moonlight magic events on a Tuesday at the end of August.

"Looks like dates in August typically run Tuesday and Friday. I wonder if they’ll keep this with one of the moonlight magic events on a Tuesday at the end of August."

I was wondering the same thing. I hate to have to choose between the two.

Well, the Disney Channel announced their Halfway to Halloween cartoon line up for Sunday, April 28th, 2024...hopefully this is the start of many more announcements this week 🤞
Last year they announced park dates on April 20, 3 days after they started announcing anything related to Halloween on April 17

If that trend continues, we're looking at possibly an announcement on Thursday April 24th.
I say Thursday, closer to the actual half way mark and they announced on a Thursday last year.
Looks like Raya might be right, 🤞

Last year they announced park dates on April 20, 3 days after they started announcing anything related to Halloween on April 17

If that trend continues, we're looking at possibly an announcement on Thursday April 24th.

Looks like Raya might be right, 🤞
Last year, didn't Halfway to Halloween last all week? I feel like Monday was a Shop Disney sale on Halloween merch, Tuesday they announced Oogie Boogie dates, Wednesday was NSS dates, Thursday and Friday were something else (maybe DCL Halloween on the Haunted Seas). Not in that order, but I'm pretty sure there was something every day.

So WDW just announced that F&W doesn't start until August 29th this year (And F&G ends on May 27th), meaning that there is no festival at Epcot for the entirety of the summer for the first time (excluding the weird Covid year) in a long time.

Over on WDW Magic here: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...onal-food-wine-festival.983611/#post-10906187 it's been posted that this is because of really low projected attendance this summer (and some of the screaming hotel deals I can see right now seem to bear that out).

I wonder if this means fewer party dates this year as well? We have a trip booked August 14 - 17 on DVC points at BLT solely for the purpose of going to a party, but now I'm concerned that they will push back the first party date to late August or early September.

So WDW just announced that F&W doesn't start until August 29th this year (And F&G ends on May 27th), meaning that there is no festival at Epcot for the entirety of the summer for the first time (excluding the weird Covid year) in a long time.

Over on WDW Magic here: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...onal-food-wine-festival.983611/#post-10906187 it's been posted that this is because of really low projected attendance this summer (and some of the screaming hotel deals I can see right now seem to bear that out).

I wonder if this means fewer party dates this year as well? We have a trip booked August 14 - 17 on DVC points at BLT solely for the purpose of going to a party, but now I'm concerned that they will push back the first party date to late August or early September.
I would be really surprised if they announced fewer party dates considering every party sold out last year and their party merchandise was significantly depleted within the first few weeks. The NBC popcorn bucket was sold out by the end of August/early September!

I really hope the Food & Wine dates mean the Halloween party is starting later! I have a mid-August trip and don’t want to deal with early park closures and hordes of content creators covering the first two parties.

I really hope the Food & Wine dates mean the Halloween party is starting later! I have a mid-August trip and don’t want to deal with early park closures and hordes of content creators covering the first two parties.

I'm the opposite. My only trip is in mid August, so I'm really hoping for the August party dates. I'm already disappointed about no F&W for me.

Hmmm... My niece and her family will be flying down the day before their September cruise. Maybe I'll surprise them with party tickets. I think I'd hear first on here. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter