• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Official 2023 Halloween Horror Nights 32 (Orlando)

so my brother works for Naughty Dog and worked on the game and show. I need to ask him about this when he will be awake on CA time tonight. I have been wanting to ask him about it but he always keeps the secrets 100% so there was no point lol.

Tell your bro I love both of those games and appreciate his hard work! Though I have to admit I am having trouble convincing myself to play the second one again…. Pretty traumatic experience but I loved it nonetheless.

7. If you do a full 6 house UMH Tour during the day save your legs and do your HHN night on another night if possible. There is a lot of walking with the UMH Tours
My vote for best hint /\

HHN mileage often near 10 miles a night with the tent house death march

doing the parks all day, then HHN for multiple days in a row can easily lay you low.
I have been wanting to ask him about it but he always keeps the secrets 100% so there was no point lol.
Invite him to visit us here

55E8C76A-CDEF-45CB-A90B-25EA4EB4F5DA.jpeg

My vote for best hint /\

HHN mileage often near 10 miles a night with the tent house death march

doing the parks all day, then HHN for multiple days in a row can easily lay you low.

Invite him to visit us here

View attachment 767952

he has gone to HHN in Hollywood before I am pretty sure. He has never been to the orlando parks tho. I really cannot wait to talk to him to see if he knew about this or worked on anything. I know he won't give details but if he does I am gonna spill. I just know he usually tells me that if he tells me anything he has to kill me lol

Tell your bro I love both of those games and appreciate his hard work! Though I have to admit I am having trouble convincing myself to play the second one again…. Pretty traumatic experience but I loved it nonetheless.

I will tell him. He does have a fan club amongst my friends as I live in Ohio (near Carey actually) since that is a cool career. He has worked on a lot of really good games for Naughty Dog. He used to do computer animation for movies but they started outsourcing that stuff to Canada and India so he switched careers and has really enjoyed it. He did work on Freddy meets Jason and a few other horror genre films back in the day. I think he even got to keep one of Freddy's claws. (or he did keep it - whether or not he was allowed to is a separate thing)

Anyone going to be organizing a RIP tour on September 15? I will be there for my first HHN and am really interested in a private tour.

Premier Passholder nights are out. Good for those who wanted an October night. Get two. Lots in September. For the 2 weeks I’ll be there, nice to know have several nights to choose from to use my free premier pass ticket.
Please post them. I can’t find them…

Halloween Horror Nights Premier Passholder Admission

Premier Passholders receive one (1) free*night admission to Halloween Horror Nights(on select nights only).To use, you must present your valid Premier Annual Pass at any Universal Studios Florida turnstile.

Valid only on one(1)of the following event dates:

September6,7,8,9,10,13,14, 15,16,17,20,21,22,24,27,28,October4,5.

All over the Facebook AP page. Was in a box but my copy from it came out like the above. Hope all can read.

Halloween Horror Nights Premier Passholder Admission

Premier Passholders receive one (1) free*night admission to Halloween Horror Nights(on select nights only).To use, you must present your valid Premier Annual Pass at any Universal Studios Florida turnstile.

Valid only on one(1)of the following event dates:

September6,7,8,9,10,13,14, 15,16,17,20,21,22,24,27,28,October4,5.

All over the Facebook AP page. Was in a box but my copy from it came out like the above. Hope all can read.
So for these tickets, all you need to do to redeem them is go to the turnstile day of? My dad and I are planning on using our free HHN ticket on September 16th.

So for these tickets, all you need to do to redeem them is go to the turnstile day of? My dad and I are planning on using our free HHN ticket on September 16th.

All you need is your pass, that you scan to enter HHN. No separate ticket needed.

Your Premier Pass needs to be valid, and not used last year, like if you had your pass say, begin in late September, you used it for last year’s HHN, can’t use it this year’s HHN.

It’s a nice perk if you are there around the time of the nights you can use your Premier AP to enter one night of HHN. Hope you enjoy your Saturday night’s HHN. I don’t arrive until the day after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter