Official 2021 Disney Very Merriest After Hours Thread

I had to call since I had a Boo Bash ticket I was hoping to transfer and it worked.

I was on hold about 45 minutes and with only a small glitch I now have a ticket for Merriest.

I was the cast member’s first call today and he was ‘I don’t think I can do that, let me check’. What he meant was he didn’t think he was handling ticket calls (I think he was a resort representative) but he came back and said yes he was just told he could book the AH tickets.

He needed the confirmation number from my Boo Bash email, he verified my resort reservation and transferred the ticket, charged my card for the difference and the ticket changed in My Disney Experience as soon as I refreshed.

Call took about 5 minutes.

I will say I first called the number they listed on the webpage and got a message saying my wait time was 167 minutes.

Then saw a post here that had a different number (someone up thread was told to call a number back at 7 Eastern) and I called that and went straight to ticketing and my hold was only about 45 minutes.

Sounds like it’s mostly going smoothly. I took the day off anticipating much worse so I may go back to bed now 😂

Have to do the same thing. Called what I think is the same number you saw, 45 minute hold time, not terrible. Hoping it goes as smoothly as your experience!

I will say I first called the number they listed on the webpage and got a message saying my wait time was 167 minutes.

Then saw a post here that had a different number (someone up thread was told to call a number back at 7 Eastern) and I called that and went straight to ticketing and my hold was only about 45 minutes.

That was me! Glad it provided a better option for y'all.

They said to use 407-566-4985 and follow the prompts for ticket purchases, in case anyone else is still calling or has trouble with the online sales.

Have to do the same thing. Called what I think is the same number you saw, 45 minute hold time, not terrible. Hoping it goes as smoothly as your experience!

I as on hold for the original Boo Bash ticket for like 3 hours 😂 so this was definitely better.

Hope you have a quick and easy experience as well. Tuesday is too early in the week for stress. 😉

HELP! I have been trying since 6:25 am and on hold for an hour.
I am logged into MDE. I can see my reservation for Nov 16-19. When I go into Tickets and Passes, then click Special Events, it takes me to a page with Boo Bash and the Christmas Party but it says Christmas is not yet available.
What am I doing wrong?!?!

Not sure if this is what you are talking about but once you sign in on tbe website under MDE you go to the main drop down and select where it says parks & tickets and then go down to where it says special event tickets and earlier it brought you to a waiting room which told you how long you had and eventually got you to where you had the choice to select a few events including this one. Good luck!

With how easily we're all getting these ticket I wonder two things:
1. Are we the only folks buying these?
2. Is Disney selling like 50k tickets for each of these "low attendance" events?

i also think it's the first option--well fingers crossed it is. and also because the only reason i knew you could do it online was because of someone posting about it here two hours ago! So i'm assuming a lot of people are still waiting their 3+ hour wait time which would explain why a lot of you could get through online? who knows!

but here i am on hold with MDE support because when my TA sent me the ticket confirmation numbers, i linked them to my account---and my sister for some reason has 2 different 'accounts' in my family and friends list and i clicked the wrong 'account' to assign her party ticket. so when she logged into her own account she can see everyones' xmas ticket except hers....because i picked the wrong her. how annoying. hopefully support can assist!

but here i am on hold with MDE support because when my TA sent me the ticket confirmation numbers, i linked them to my account---and my sister for some reason has 2 different 'accounts' in my family and friends list and i clicked the wrong 'account' to assign her party ticket. so when she logged into her own account she can see everyones' xmas ticket except hers....because i picked the wrong her. how annoying. hopefully support can assist!
so annoying. I've had that happen twice to me in the last several years - and the accounts had the same email address, so why and how they could open two is beyond me.... the disney "magic" of their IT 🙄

Is there a way to get this to show up under My Plans on the website and if so if someone could explain what to do that would be great. Thanks!

I don't seem to be able to buy any despite having a DVC stay booked for the 2 weeks of December, it just says 'Schedule Unavailable' on the page for special event tickets, kind of frustrating.

I struggled until I switched to Chrome. I would get all the way to the final purchase page then get an error screen.

I used Chrome and made sure I was logged into my MDE account, I got my ticket for Nov 11, I could have done the 12th but the 11th was $20 cheaper

Most likely this. Especially when Disney was kinda bad with notifying resort guests that tickets are available starting today (I never got an email).

I never received an email as a resort guest. I only knew because of this forum. Also, I think a lot of people who are locals/stay off-site will go, but they have to wait until later this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter