"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Sorry if this has been answered - does Fairytale Hall stay open during the party? Are the wait times for the princesses long? Thanks so much :)

I was just talking to a friend who went last week. She said it was open but Elena wasn’t with Cinderella. She was pretty bummed. Not sure if that was just a fluke or if she’s typically not there. I hadn’t heard that before.

At the first party, I met both Cinderella and Elena between about 6:30 and 6:45 in Fairytale Hall. There was just one family in front of me in line.

Super excited for our 10/4 party! I love short wait times for attractions, special treats and special decor/fireworks/parade.

Character meets are very low priority for us, so the party is a perfect fit and it’s super special. Fewer guests entering and many of those being absorbed by character and candy lines create the perfect environment for attraction commandos!

If anyone is coming for more than just the party...... we spent the day at mk and it was so not crowded. At 5ish they were running half empty trains on big thunder.

We went over and got dinner at food and wine when the party started. People just seem afraid of mk on party days and it is so great!
I was there yesterday. It was very nice. I took KTTK tour in morninf

We had an excellent time last night! We didn’t stay very late because my son was exhausted, overheated and getting overwhelmed, but we still had a lot of fun.

We primarily went in for the atmosphere, rides and trick or treating. The hub area was somewhat crowded but to us it never felt like “can’t move” crowded. The lines for the rides and the trick or treat trails moved quickly. The cast members were generous with the candy at the ToT stations.

We went on pirates and agree that adding the live actors was a little underwhelming. My husband ate the burger at cosmic rays and thought it was really good. We caught most of “Boo to You” on the way out. We will probably go back once more this trip but head to the park later since we missed a lot of the experiences (parade in its entirety, fireworks, etc) after he tired out earlier than anticipated.

Attachments

• 0054D9CE-EE5E-4E16-99F0-38CFE06133CD.jpeg
    0054D9CE-EE5E-4E16-99F0-38CFE06133CD.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 57
I don’t why but I’ve seen plenty of grown kids in strollers. You could just push them around. Were talking 10 and 11 year olds......

How was the party last nite? Did you think it was crowded?
Well... Disney is always crowded in my opinion but during party times it is less crowded.

The only problem we had was the parade and firework crowd near the hub but that is always an issue. Other than that, we had a blast!

On another note, this is my first post in a long time! Back and ready to talk Disney!

Quick review of my party last night. I didn’t have much of a plan because I was going solo, and flying in just for the night (did the TSL AP event this morning) so wasn’t sure what time I’d arrive and how tired I’d be after traveling. And let me tell you, I am not a girl who can roam aimlessly! I felt lost without a plan! Nevertheless, here’s what I got done.

7:40 Arrival at MK (had a bus all to myself from BW!)
Did HH shot outside MK (this is the only magic shot that’s show up so far, btw!), then got my SOTMK card and picture with the pumpkins at the end of Main Street.
8:00 Entered bypass (still open) for my TOT bag and a few pictures, did the poison apple and flaming pumpkin shot on Main Street.
Headed to Liberty Square to try and do the Hatbox Ghost MS and / or ride HM, but the lines for both were obnoxious. Liberty Square felt insanely crowded all night, actually, where as the rest of the park didn’t seem too bad.
Decided I’d meet the gravediggers instead, but their line had just been cut for their 8:15-8:30 break. So...attempted to ride Pirates but wait was 25 minutes so I did the TOT stop, shopped for pins in Frontierland (sorry @FoxC63, Stitch is sold out) then grabbed food from Peco Bills. Hades nachos were great but super messy!! Ate them on the curb waiting for the parade. 8:45 Grabbed a 2nd row parade spot across from Peco Bills.
9:15 Boo to You, then tried to ride Pirates again but it was down. Grabbed some cinnamon donuts and the cider slush (sooo good!) and made my way to the Casey’s garden for Hallowishes.
10:15 Hallowishes. Casey’s garden looked no more crowded than the Plaza garden - lots of room to spread out and many stayed seated.
10:30 Moana meet & greet - was done by 10:45
10:45 Rode Pirates. Overlay is meh, wouldn’t do it again.
11:10 Attempted to get to HM again but got caught by the parade so decided to call it a night. Shopped in the Emporium on my way out, left about 11:30. Not bad for no plan but could have been a lot more productive if I’d tried! Noticed far fewer costumes than we are used to seeing in October, and can’t wait to be back with my family on Halloween night! Happy to answer any questions.

Hi! I bought my MNSSHP tickets some time ago and they are showing in MDE. However, there isn't any confirmation number and I cannot find an e.mail confirming the purchase.
Where can I find that information? I would like to have a print just in case something happens with MDE or MB.

Hi! I bought my MNSSHP tickets some time ago and they are showing in MDE. However, there isn't any confirmation number and I cannot find an e.mail confirming the purchase.
Where can I find that information? I would like to have a print just in case something happens with MDE or MB.

I would check spam. You could also take a screen dump (Print Screen or PrtScr) of your MDE account and paste it onto power point or excel to print.

I don’t why but I’ve seen plenty of grown kids in strollers. You could just push them around. Were talking 10 and 11 year olds......

Some might have invisible disabilities. My 10 year old has autism and will be in a stroller. The sensory input from the park makes him so distracted that he is super slow, stops in walkways, etc.

Quick review of my party last night. I didn’t have much of a plan because I was going solo, and flying in just for the night (did the TSL AP event this morning) so wasn’t sure what time I’d arrive and how tired I’d be after traveling. And let me tell you, I am not a girl who can roam aimlessly! I felt lost without a plan! Nevertheless, here’s what I got done.

7:40 Arrival at MK (had a bus all to myself from BW!)
Did HH shot outside MK (this is the only magic shot that’s show up so far, btw!), then got my SOTMK card and picture with the pumpkins at the end of Main Street.
8:00 Entered bypass (still open) for my TOT bag and a few pictures, did the poison apple and flaming pumpkin shot on Main Street.
Headed to Liberty Square to try and do the Hatbox Ghost MS and / or ride HM, but the lines for both were obnoxious. Liberty Square felt insanely crowded all night, actually, where as the rest of the park didn’t seem too bad.
Decided I’d meet the gravediggers instead, but their line had just been cut for their 8:15-8:30 break. So...attempted to ride Pirates but wait was 25 minutes so I did the TOT stop, shopped for pins in Frontierland (sorry @FoxC63, Stitch is sold out) then grabbed food from Peco Bills. Hades nachos were great but super messy!! Ate them on the curb waiting for the parade. 8:45 Grabbed a 2nd row parade spot across from Peco Bills.
9:15 Boo to You, then tried to ride Pirates again but it was down. Grabbed some cinnamon donuts and the cider slush (sooo good!) and made my way to the Casey’s garden for Hallowishes.
10:15 Hallowishes. Casey’s garden looked no more crowded than the Plaza garden - lots of room to spread out and many stayed seated.
10:30 Moana meet & greet - was done by 10:45
10:45 Rode Pirates. Overlay is meh, wouldn’t do it again.
11:10 Attempted to get to HM again but got caught by the parade so decided to call it a night. Shopped in the Emporium on my way out, left about 11:30. Not bad for no plan but could have been a lot more productive if I’d tried! Noticed far fewer costumes than we are used to seeing in October, and can’t wait to be back with my family on Halloween night! Happy to answer any questions.
Wow you only waited 15 minutes for Moana!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter