"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

We are currently 6th in line for Jack and Sally
Are you soaked???

How is the weather at the park...my kids are dressed and ready, but I’m scared to come out???
I’m sure anyone there now is inside or under a big umbrella. We’re also ready but I’m not going anywhere until the lightening stops. Also don’t want to be soaked all night. Our FP rides are closed right now so we’re staying safe and dry in our room for a while.

They’ve changed the weather forecast. It used to say rain stopping at 3:20. Not says 6:30. :( if the lightening stops we’ll don our ponchos and umbrellas and head out.

Are you soaked???

I’m sure anyone there now is inside or under a big umbrella. We’re also ready but I’m not going anywhere until the lightening stops. Also don’t want to be soaked all night. Our FP rides are closed right now so we’re staying safe and dry in our room for a while.

We’ve moved the line under cover for now

Ugh. We are standing around waiting to go. I wanted to be there already and we are missing our Space mountain fp. I just don't want to be miserable and wet all night.

That is correct. Other than having getting your MNSSHP credentials out of the way and can then go stake out character line spots (if so inclined), it's mainly a material benefit for non-AP DVC.

Are you saying DVC members can get their Party wristbands prior to 4pm?

That is my understanding of how it was working - there’s a seperate entrance set up at 2pm and you get your wristband when entering (have not been there in person to witness though).

Yes, this is correct. We arrived around 1:30 pm on August 24 and the DVC party guests were already lining up at the party entrance (right-hand tapstiles) to get into the park and get their wristbands at 2 pm.

We lucked out and seem to have a decent spot in the Jack and Sally line. Fingers crossed. Went straight there after they let us on. Bypass didn’t have anything at the time :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter