"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I finally was able to buy my tickets I don't know what to do with myself. This was one of the last pieces of the puzzle we were waiting to fall into place - most of all our other planning is already done. I guess the only thing left is FastPass+ research and trying to decide which ones our family wants for each park.

Idk if I'm ready to go down that rabbit hole.....

I know....I feel the same way about the FP. I have heard so much conflicting information about. My scheduled day is a Tuesday which is supposed to be a low park attendance day and FP may not even be needed. Not sure if I want to out us on a shedule. Will see. I still have a few months until I schedule FP anyway. Good luck with your research.

Hi,

I chose the print at home option.

I feel like this happened last time, but they ended up showing in MDE at some point. The printed copies say to bring with us to parks as these are our tickets, so I will do that. I though our names were on them last time too, but not this time.
Same here! No names on them and not in MDE!

I am curious about the gift card thing. I live in a town where we have a Sam's Club. Going to go tomorrow to scope out the GC situation. Then I can consolidate those cards into one card? Is that correct? Can I use the GCs to pay for tickets such as CV if that is offered again? Can they be used to pay a resort balance at the end of my trip? What about upgrading to an annual pass? Thanks for helping!

I am curious about the gift card thing. I live in a town where we have a Sam's Club. Going to go tomorrow to scope out the GC situation. Then I can consolidate those cards into one card? Is that correct? Can I use the GCs to pay for tickets such as CV if that is offered again? Can they be used to pay a resort balance at the end of my trip? What about upgrading to an annual pass? Thanks for helping!

There is a dedicated thread for Disney GC:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-gift-card-deals.2941964/page-1311#post-57570702

I suggest going to the last page and working your way up as discount codes have expiration dates. Yes to all your questions but I don't know about annual pass.

Not just you I purchased for October 29th 2017 In my app it is showing October 30 2016. And tickets are not showing on website at all. I'm thinking it's a Disney IT glitch & will give it some time to sort out or call next week if it hasn't.

Same here! I bought 2 sets of tickets for two parties and only one set of tickets is showing on the MDE website and 3 sets of tickets are showing on the MDE App with repeated dates. There are no ticket numbers to link ourselves. I ordered hard tickets delivery and hope I can link them once I receive the hard tickets. I guess all we can do now is wait!

In answer to why buy tickets now - I know we are going that date, it's close to Halloween, I like to look at the tickets :D and I'm not worried about rain. If it rains, maybe they will refund, if not, so it goes... :)

I like to check things off my list:
trip - paid, plane tickets - paid, food (dining plan) - paid, hoppers - paid, now the last piece of the puzzle, party tickets - paid. Now I can enjoy my summer! :)

Whoop whoop! Just bought tix for 9/22!

I opted to go for shipped hard copies so that I can put it with DD's birthday gift announcement - Disney is her gift this year. I hope it's a cool card, and not a lame green one.

I also opted to buy them under a different MDE account. Can I transfer them to my regular MDE once I receive the hard copies? Ugh. Now I regret doing this.

You can resssign the ticket entitlements to the profiles on your original MDE. But you have to be sure those profiles have either MBs or card tickets to access the ticket entitlements for party entry.

I must be in the minority here... but I am not buying our tickets until we are there or a few days before.... My reasoning is we have 3 possible party dates, none of which are likely to sell out... Sept 7, 10 or 12. I want to see the forecast! I would hate to pick a date now, have horrible weather that day and great weather the other party days that I COULD have picked if I had just waited til closer to time. Is there a reason no one else seems to be doing this?

I had my heart set on going for Halloween. If it weren't for us being there at the tail end of October with dates I'm sure that will sell out, I would wait too.

Also, it feels good to get this out of the way.

I bought our tickets to MNSSHP this morning and it's our first time. I will be there with my three daughters. Any hints or tips for us? Also, will the Memory Maker photographers be at the party? Thanks so much.

Is everyone here good to go? I've been scrolling back and forth trying to make sure your questions have been answered doesn't matter by who. Don't want to leave anyone hanging.:flower3:

Thank you for taking the time to answer all the questions! I just had three more;

I have tickets for August 25th, any idea if the first night will be super crowded?

Also, do they give you trick or treat bags?

I want to do Hallo-wishes fireworks at 10PM - I would like a good spot to watch them - where do you think a good place to line up is, and what time do you recommend to line up to watch?

Thanks, marina :cutie:

There is a dedicated thread for Disney GC:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-gift-card-deals.2941964/page-1311#post-57570702

I suggest going to the last page and working your way up as discount codes have expiration dates. Yes to all your questions but I don't know about annual pass.

I did some research and yes the GC can be used for annual passes. I see a trip to Sam's Club in my near future!

Edited to add: If you have a Sam's membership the $500 GC are selling for $480. You can purchase online as well as going to store. If you have an Ebates account it is currently at 1.5% for Sam's Club for an additional savings. 1.5% of $480=$7.20. So total savings is $27.20.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter