"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the fireworks at MNSSHP be Hallowishes? Or will they have a new Halloween themed version of Happily Ever After? Primarily interested to know so we can work our week's schedule - trying to decide if we need another nighttime visit to see the new show or if a Halloween version of it will be similar.
Currently it's still Hallowishes, they may a new one in a year or two. But redoing all 3 fireworks at once is a bit much even for Disney.

Going to MNSSHP in September. I just checked park hours at MDE and it states: 7pm to 9pm ???? I thought the party would run up to midnight. Other dates (my is the 10th) have extended hours. Does anyone knows about this? If park closes at 9pm there will be very little time, not worthy at all...

Going to MNSSHP in September. I just checked park hours at MDE and it states: 7pm to 9pm ???? I thought the party would run up to midnight. Other dates (my is the 10th) have extended hours. Does anyone knows about this? If park closes at 9pm there will be very little time, not worthy at all...

Probably an IT issue - all MNSSHP go to midnight

Looks right to me?IMG_2854.PNG

.can I carry a cane at Magic Kingdom as part of a costume?

View attachment 238153

Well since you can carry a cane if you need one and they wont know whether you actually require a cane or not I dont see them saying you cant. I have also seen pictures of adults at the party dressed at the portraits from the HM with large props so I dont see why not but...I hate having to carry extra stuff in the parks. Make sure you really want to be stuck with it all night.

Does anyone know which page the link is at to the website that ranked the parties from least to most crowded is on I cant find it. 177 pages of info is a lot to sift through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter