******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been to Akershus since our first trip 10 years ago. Has it changed? Is it a buffet, now? I don't think we liked very much back then but we are traveling several little girls so we may try it again.

I haven't been to Akershus since our first trip 10 years ago. Has it changed? Is it a buffet, now? I don't think we liked very much back then but we are traveling several little girls so we may try it again.
There's a cold buffet with salads and meats and cheeses. The entrees are brought to you. We liked the meatballs.

If you haven't gotten free dining added on for your week yet, just keep trying. I had free dining through All Star Music, but was wanting rooms at Pop. Our stay is 12/15 - 12/22, and there are 7 of us total, 2 adults and 5 children under 18. I had been looking for the last 3 days to no avail. I was finally able to talk to a fantastic CM this afternoon and after an hour and 15 minutes we were able to confirm free dining at Pop Century for 2 rooms for our stay. She was seriously fantastic and I could have talked to her for another hour and 15 minutes. Just keep trying, and like I've seen other people post - CALL. There just appears to be more availability then what we can see online!!!

Consider Cinderella ' s Royal Table. Have had breakfast and dinner and very, very pleased with both!

Not a fan of the food but the princesses are great. We love Cinderellas royal table but hate it's 2 table service credits.

Anyone was able to grab POP standard for Dec10-21? I was able to grab Standard Pool View but I don't like the noise of the pool. Trying to change to Standard.
I was able to get a standard at POP for Dec 16-22. Couldn't get the 15th included in that at all, though.

We go to Akershus for breakfast almost every single trip. Their breakfast is great!! There is a small buffet of yogurt with toppings, cheese, salmon as well as pastries. The majority of the meal is served family style at your table: bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, delicious potato casserole and possibly one more thing I can't think of. It's delicious and I'd highly recommend it!

Ticket help; as of now I have the minimum 2 day hoppers. I have access to the nicely discounted Military Salute tickets; should I add days to the existing 2 day tix, or get the Military tix? If I go with military tickets may we use the 2 day PHs, and military tickets? I'm working on the best deal.
Thanks.

Was there ever a time that appetizers were included in the table service credit? The last time I ever used the dining plan was in February 2007. I was thinking it included an appetizer as well. Maybe not. Can anyone verify this?

Ticket help; as of now I have the minimum 2 day hoppers. I have access to the nicely discounted Military Salute tickets; should I add days to the existing 2 day tix, or get the Military tix? If I go with military tickets may we use the 2 day PHs, and military tickets? I'm working on the best deal.
Thanks.

Having some quote issues- so I just copied and pasted-

You can use the Military discounted tickets with the trip- Once you order/recieve them-just link them to your MDE and your good to go.

Was there ever a time that appetizers were included in the table service credit? The last time I ever used the dining plan was in February 2007. I was thinking it included an appetizer as well. Maybe not. Can anyone verify this?
When it was first introduced it included an appetizer and the tip was also included. Over the years they kept dropping things off of the plan to what it is today.

New dining package at Hollywood Studios for the Pixar concert. Grab your ADRs before the rest of the world hears about it. Lol! Don't know that I would pay oop, but it's a good value on the dining plan.

Right now I have free dining at POR but there are now rooms at POP for my dates- is it worth the extra 1400 stop stay where I am? I have 2 adults and 2 kids (13&7) so aim not sure if POP will be too small with double beds :/

New dining package at Hollywood Studios for the Pixar concert. Grab your ADRs before the rest of the world hears about it. Lol! Don't know that I would pay oop, but it's a good value on the dining plan.

What is this?

For people who booked a new reservation and then canceled your existing one, did you see multiple charges on your card? I'm on hold now with Disney to check but there's 3 charges for the 200.00 deposit all with the same reference number. :confused3

I changed my reservation on Tuesday and under the reservations tab it still has what I first booked. If i go into change my reservation it shows the correct hotel. Does it normally take this long to switch over on MDE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter