******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urgh someone help me please. I got my son's reservation changes so I thought. Then did mine but when I finished mine it said " I'm going to disney". Well my son's didn't say that so I went back in and selected his stuff again and it said I owed the deposit of $200 and the $155 for insurance and they needed my card number again along with their names. Hmmmm. I thought what's the deal as it had the dates in there already. So I paid the $355 and it gave me a different confirmation # then what I have in MDE. I then get done and pull up my MDE again and it has the original reservation # but I can't pull up to "change or cancel" his as it is just sitting and spinning. URGH!!. I am thinking it made new reservation for him and didn't Include the free dining.......

I'm curious to hear how those with the CBR gift card offer are making out. Seems only pirate rooms available (for my dates anyway). Would be great if the rumors of combining the two offers turn out to be true. Good luck to all!
I had to update from a std room to a water/pool view but my reservation # did not change so I still have the Gift cards too!

I was able to book POP prefered pool view for August, but did anyone have any luck with the end of November/December? I was able to get music for those dates but no POP :(

Anyone know the short cuts on the phone to get to modifying a reservation? Numbers to press, words to shout out??

I was able to modify my CBR King reservation for 9/4-9/13 to include FD! My confirmation number remained the same, so I should be all set with the GCs.

I hope everyone else was able to get some form of FD!!

I was already booked at Contemporary (I booked way before we had rumored FD dates!), but our arrival date was 11/11 so I needed to move it to 11/14 to get FD and couldn't modify the dates online. I was driving to work from 5:30-6:30 so of course that's when it dropped. :laughing: But, I was able to book a new package with FD just now, first try, no problems. Now I'll cancel my old ressie and celebrate our savings. :cool1: Good luck to everyone getting what you want!

Why in the hell can't I modify my reservation??? Temporarily unavailable??!!

Just curious what rooms people were able to get at POR (and pricing if possible). We had a Garden View already booked but I wasn't able to get FD when I tried to modify. Trying to decide if it's worth continuing to chase FD or to just go with a package from a TA. Thanks!
They are only offering the princess rooms for the promotion.

Tried to get my FD this morning around 3:30AM CST with no luck. And the DIS was down for me. I imagined that it was getting flooded with everyone trying to find out why the offer hadn't dropped at the anticipated time of 4:00 EST.

Took a shower and when I was walking out the door to go to work IT WAS THERE!!! I booked our post Thanksgiving FD trip. Good luck everyone!! Today is a good Monday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter