******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

That particular offer states the DDP is not available and cannot be added (screenshot below. Dear Moderators: I was careful not to show the company name.) How then are people able to get dining with this offer?
View attachment 232666

Because this particular travel agent has deals year round. Sometimes they allow the dining package to be added and sometimes they do not. This I know for fact because I've booked with them four times twice with the dining package and twice without . From the look of their FinePrint it looks like this time you can't .

Last edited:
Beach Club theming just might be my favorite. I love the nautical/coastal vibe. We had a room that faced the lake and could see the fireworks from there. There's no comparison between CB and CBR. I don't think you could pay me to stay at CBR again.
Why wouldn't you stay at CBR? I've never stayed there before.

Will they let you use your meal credits at ts locations now with only one person on the plan? It use to be you could only use plan credits to buy meals for those on your plan. If you had 2 adults you could only buy 2 ts meals at a time etc. I ran into that using qs credits even in the past.
I've never bought more than our party, so I was not aware of this. Thanks for the info. Maybe I didn't understand OP either, lol.

When I first heard about it I figured that side was going to be more like a mall. I also didn't like the idea of only one bus stop but I will reserve judgement until we experience it. We may just end up driving to DT like we have done on past trips.
We went last year in September. We did not like the 1 stop and did not like the "mall" feel. We were disappointed. I go to Disney to get to experience something different. I can go to a mall and 99% of these stores anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter