• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2016 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Partying on September 18th 4A, Me - Bob Iger, DW - Mouseketeer, DD23 - Ghost Bride, DD17 - ? (decisions are HARD)

LTT 12:30 (then taking a nap) attended once before in October 2012.

Last edited:
First time party-er here! Going Sept 20th, 2 adults, no costumes(I think)

Going to be going on october 25th
A group of 13 adults! No clue if the rest are dressing up, but DH and I will be star wars themed!

We have changed costumes. AGAIN!! But this time its for keeps (at least for me since I decided to buy a costume!)

I will be going as full on Anna from Frozen. My sister's plan is to go as Village Belle and DH.....I don't know what he is doing. I don't think he is going to dress up anymore. We are saving our Toy Story shirts for Halloween (which is actually when we go to DHS so it works out :P)

My DH and DS were planning on dressing up as Jedi from Star Wars for our 1st MNSSHP. Does anyone know if my DH's Jedi costume will be allowed under the new guidelines?

September 11th
Two adults, one child (3 y/o)
Me- Halloween Tee
Wife- Halloween Tee
Daughter- Tinkerbell
No ADRS

@smitch425 - So excited about MNSSHP! Thanks for info you always put on Official MNSSHP Thread.

Need to update costumes for family, monique5. No Pirates Leagues appointments now.

monique5-3(2A/1C)-self-Jedi, DH-Finn, DD-Rey BOG 4:00pm

Change to Incredibles, DD as Violet

monique5-3(2A/1C)-self, DH and DD-piratesleague appts. CRT 2:30pm

Change to Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass Themes: Self - Alice (traditional), DH - Mad Hatter, DD - Red Queen

October 2nd, just DH and I

it will be our third time attending the party but the other two times we attended with family members, including grandchildren, which was fun, but we still haven't done everything I want to do. For instance, I have never seen Celebrations or the fireworks head on. We've only seen them from the side with limited view of from Fantasyland, where they were exploding all around us. I am going to park myself in front of the castle and watch both of them. We've also never seen the Dapper Dans or Carlotta. And we've only seen the parade once, and we had very bad lighting and couldn't see very well. So I am really looking forward to doing all these things. :)

I might even wear a costume. ;)

Hey, y'all! I'll be updating the list by tomorrow night. Things have been crazy around here with marching band and family coming into town for the holiday weekend. Don't forget to post pics as you complete your looks. :)

My DH and DS were planning on dressing up as Jedi from Star Wars for our 1st MNSSHP. Does anyone know if my DH's Jedi costume will be allowed under the new guidelines?
Several people are dressing as Jedis this year, so you should be okay. If you would like to be added to the list, please make a new post with your info. Thanks! :)

The list is current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy and let me know if you have any errors or additional information that needs to be added. Also, to @Liz Cobb and @wigitywak :welcome: to Disboards! :)

Have a great night, everyone, and don't forget to catch up on the latest info regarding the party in post #1 of @monique5's MNSSHP thread located here...
www.disboards.com/threads/official-2016-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-trick-or-treat-fun.3484819/

We finally told the kids yesterday about our Disney trip. My daughter is excited about going to the party even though she doesn't quite understand what it is. She's insisting I dress up with her and my niece and nephew. Now I'm thinking that I need to come up with a simple costume and stick with our pirate theme. I honestly didn't want to be bothered with dressing up myself. What we do for our kids. :confused3

9/29 update to SarahSnow-3(3A)-self-Loki tee & ears, twin sister-Ursula tee & ears, and friend Karen-undecided

Still same with DS as Jack Sparrow (found a cool yarn hat for the hair on Etsy) but DD is no longer Elizabeth Swann but more generic pirate. Just glad I got her to settle on something! I've found an easy way to do my and DH's costume courtesy of these black gypsy shirts he got from work. I just have to use a thread cutter to remove his company logo and voila -- pirate shirts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter