• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2016 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

EDIT: I see on the list that @tink1957 is already on there, and I'm one of the 4 adults in her party. I'll be wearing either the Haunted Mansion butler shirt that they sell at Memento Mori, or a Nightmare B4 Xmas shirt

Last edited:
Long time stalker, rare poster on these boards but I'm excited about my trip this year.

Me and the hubby (2 Adults) are going September 13th. TL;DR: I'm going as Danny Phantom and the DH is Danny Fenton.

The Long of it: I love costumes and Halloween, the DH doesn't. The last time we went to a Not-so-scary, I went as Robin (as in Batman's) and I dressed him up as modern Teen Titans Superboy. This year, with the cape limitations, I tried to choose a character that didn't have a cape. For some reason, I'm also adverse in picking Disney costumes at Disney.

Hope to see you all there!

I'll be at the 10/27 party! Costume undecided, and I have an ADR at Skipper Canteen at 4:35

Hi! Going October 18th Myself, DH, and our 5 children. Not sure on costumes yet, but have a skipper canteen ressie at 410

September 8th- 3 of us (2 A) (1 C) Me (Fix it Felix) Hubby (Wreck it Ralph) Child (Vanellope Von Shweetz)

My 25 yr old daughter & I are going on Sept 11. She will be Rey & I will be Ariel. No ADRs

I'll be there for October 6th! Maybe another night that week too if I can't control myself!!

@smitch425 - costume change for me - I will be going as Ariel - sort of a mix between Disney bounding and a costume - will be more comfortable with leggings and a tunic tank than the Mulan dress for the party!

September 16th - our first time attending MNSSHP
wigitywak - 4(2a/2c) self-Jack Skellington/Haunted Mansion shirt, wife-Sally/Haunted Mansion Shirt, son-Finn (Star Wars), son-Mister Incredible

We (DH & I) will be there 10/4. We'll be dressed as Team GB Olympic cyclists (complete with replica gold medals if we can track some down) and have a Skipper Canteen reservation at 2:15pm.

Alright! We are eight days out from our party!!! Ahhhhh! First MNSSHP and it can't come soon enough, September 13th!

And, we are also one week married today. :lovestruc

We've decided on our costumes - I'm going to be Village Belle and my new husband (!!!) will be Peter Pan.

ADRs at 6:45pm at Be Our Guest! I'm going to full on ruin my make up cause I'll be ugly crying about the fact that I'm dressed as Belle in the Beast's castle.

Yay!

October 16th, Mom and I for our first party. No costumes, just Disney Halloween t-shirts. :yay:

ETA: No ADR's, but still trying to get either BOG or the dessert party.

First timers here - going on Sept. 20th. 2A - going as Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head!! (No ADR's)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter