Official 2016 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

ml sumner 10/4 party 2 adults/1 child
(Disney bounding)
Me - Minnie Mouse
Hubby - Goofy
DS (5) - Pluto

Sept 18th
4 adults (DW, me, brother in law and his wife)
2 kids (DS6, DS4ish)
Immediate family will either be Fantastic 4 or just wear custom family Disney shirts sister in law made
ADR- QS'ing early on

We will be there on 10/18! I'm going as Kelly Kapowski when she worked at The Maxx as a waitress and I'm unsure what my boyfriend will be, if anything.

We are attending:
September 2 (3 adults/ 1 child) costumes undecided no ADR

Love this!!!! Must post pictures!!!

Will do! I feel like it's fun but it's also comfortable and non-fussy (a tee shirt and leggings) and it won't take up any more room in my luggage than my other normal clothes. At home last year, I went as Fitness Barbie from Toy Story but it won't be too fun to wear around the parks so it's staying home haha

Hi can you update my costumes on Sept 2nd? - Maleficent (hot topic dress), Sleeping Beauty and Haunted Mansion esque ghost.

Here are some pics. DD ended up ditching the wig because of the heat. It was 93°, and I thought I was going to die. The things we do for Disney. Lol! Here's mine, the kids, the Waddles I made and a family shot from my phone. DH was Soos with a "?" on the front of his shirt and "STAFF" on the back, and everything on DD's sweater blinked with LED lights. LolView attachment 181547
View attachment 181548
View attachment 181550
View attachment 181551

I just showed this to my kids and they are so impressed!! :) They want to go as Dipper and Mabel got Halloween this year!

Bless you, Disney, for not only PoTC but also Tinker Bell's The Pirate Fairy. Kids watched this again and now want to do pirates. Praise be.

September 16
Attending with my little brother (for my birthday, yay!!)
No costumes for us, I'll just be wearing a sugar skull Ariel shirt (and a bow to match) and I think my brother's gonna wear all his baymax gear

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter