• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2016 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Just found this....

We're attending 10/20: squeezle 2(2A) Self-Disneybounding as Mickey, DH-Disneybounding as Goofy. 5:55 Jungle Skipper Canteen

I changed my costume again but officially this time, I'll be Cinderella! I made my final decision and ordered all the pieces from Amazon. It's half Disney Bounding, not an official costume but I think it'll look great!

We're going on 9/25.
4 adults, undecided on costumes, probably Halloween themed t-shirts or such.
BOG @ 5:30

I recently found out I'll be in Orlando for work, so I tacked on an extra day for MNSSHP.

Date: 9/23/16
Attendee: Me, Myself, and I
Costume: Cinderella castle with (hopefully) fireworks flashing above.
ADR: eating what I want, when I want!

Can you tell I'm super excited to be going solo?

This is my costume so far. I found the shirt today and will be ordering battery operated Christmas lights to add to the shirt as "fireworks".
image.jpeg

We're going October 7th. It will be me, my daughter (she'll be nearly 5), my friend and my sister. We're going as villains. I'm Maleficent, sister is Ursula, friend is Cruella and I finally convinced my daughter to be the Red Queen.

So excited. We booked our fastpasses a couple weeks ago and were able to get pre party fastpasses for SDMT, PoTC and Haunted Mansion.

September 18th

3 adults

TBD - Me
TBD - Daughter #1
Athena from Tomorrowland - Daughter #2

Last edited:
Sept. 13th
6 TOTAL, 4 Adults 2 Kids
The 4 of us (my parents aren't dressing up :sad:) are going as Once Upon A Time characters. I am Belle (Storybrooke) , DH Mr. Gold, 12yo DS- Peter Pan, 10yo DS- Felix
No ADR

Our first party! I am SOOO excited! :hmghost:

September 16, 2 Adults/1 child,
myself-Princess Leia(New Hope), DH-Darth Vader t-shirt, DS-storm trooper

If I am staying off property, how soon can I book fats passes before the party 4-7? I am 42 days out right now...

Going Sept 29 one adult wearing old Halloween party shirt from I think 2008 and 12 yr old dis bounding queen of hearts
What's the plan for bounding as Queen of hearts? It's one of my options too....not sure where to start. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter