Official 2016 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Hi, everyone! For those who may remember from last year's thread, I travel to Indiana quite a bit. As of this morning, our 4 night trip for Easter has turned into a 9 night trip, so I'm spending the day running around packing like a crazy person. I will be taking my laptop on the trip, so I will get everyone on the list soon. I try to update the list every few days, and I don't want to get too behind right off the bat! I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful weekend! :)
Have fun!

Hi, everyone! For those who may remember from last year's thread, I travel to Indiana quite a bit. As of this morning, our 4 night trip for Easter has turned into a 9 night trip, so I'm spending the day running around packing like a crazy person. I will be taking my laptop on the trip, so I will get everyone on the list soon. I try to update the list every few days, and I don't want to get too behind right off the bat! I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful weekend! :)
Off topic but I'm from Indiana too! lol

October 31! 3 Adults and 2 Kids. Hoping to snag BOG ADR

Last edited:
So excited for our first Halloween party and our kids' first time at WDW!
Oct 11th Party - 2 Adults and 2 Kids (DD4, DS6) - Totoro characters
We have some family joining us on our trip, but not sure if they're coming to the party or dressing up if they do.

Have a fun, safe trip.

Date(s) attending: September 18th
Total number of people: 2
# of Adults and # of children: 2 Adults
Costumes for each party member: probably Lady & the Tramp, not 100% sure yet
ADR place and time (this will be listed in red): BOG 5:40 PM

So excited that the dates were finally released and I can attend my first ever party!

Dates: September 16 (and 20, if prices are not too high)
# Attending: 3 adults (my parents and me)
Costumes: not sure yet, I am considering Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6 and Joy from Inside Out. My parents will not dress up.
ADR: none, we will do QS

September 20!
4 people
3 adults, 1 child
Costumes undecided... would love inspiration!
No ADR's, doing QS that night

September 2nd
2A - DB & Myself
Costumes TBD: possibly going as Mulan & Mushu
No ADRs

I'm so excited!
excited-baby.gif

ETA: sunshinemelody - 2 (2A)- Costumes TBD

Last edited:
Sept 2
2 adults - me and my daughter!
No costumes yet, but I'm trying to come up with something lightweight so we won't be miserable in the heat.
No ADRs, we will eat an early dinner and maybe have a snack in the park later on

September 16
2 adults
costumes undecided but likely Belle (blue and white dress) and hubby will be something Star Wars themed
no ADRs, planning to eat QS

October 6th
2 adults: DH and I
3 kids: DS13, DS5 and DS4
No ideas on costumes. This is our first mnsshp! Going down for along weekend just for the party!

-Hopefully attending on October 11th, depending on ticket prices.
- 3 guests(2a/1c)
- Costumes TBD, waiting to see what DD will want to do.
No ADR planned, will probably eat beforehand or bring something. Or do QS.

Sept 2 (our first party - so excited!!)
1A/1C
me - Flapper
DS - $100 bill
ADR - LTT @ 5:30

I found it tricky to come up w/costume ideas for hot weather and after hours of searching unsuccessfully, I finally thought of flapper, which is really just a sleeveless shortish dress and for DS, I knew I wanted some tunic type costume so that he could basically just wear shorts under it and as soon as he saw money, he was all over that!

Oct 23rd
3 adults 2 kids (5 & 7)
Not sure on costumes yet. Possibly all villains
Hoping to get BOG dinner ADR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter