• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How long should I anticipate the bus will take for a trip from Caribbean Beach to MK on October 31 around 4:00?
We're spending the morning at MK, back to the hotel for rest, then back to MK for the party.

I'd give it an hour or more. Maybe be at the stop around 245. It's always just a roll of the dice with buses. Sometimes you walk up and ones waiting. Other times you wait 20+ minutes. Halloween is a sold out party, so you may end up having to wait for a second bus.

If being there at 4 is essential, I'd be at the bus stop at 245 because you just never know.

We went to the party on 10/11/16 and really enjoyed it. I did not think it was to crowded, we got lots of candy, saw Jack and Sally and Jack Sparrow. We went right to Jack Skellington's line at 4:10 and we were about the 6th family so we were done with the meet and greet by 5:20pm. Highly recommend, doing this right away and arrive by 4-4:15, he meets where Tianna use to meet in Liberty Square. We saw Celebrations, Fireworks, and did the 2nd parade, all were fantastic! We also did many rides in between. We saw so many cute costumes and I was very happy with our time there. We also saw the ghost Lady Carlotta at HM and she was very entertaining and we did the magic shot after HM. Great weather for us as well. The party was not overly crowded but this week at WDW has been very busy, the parks have all been 8-9'crowd levels so the party was a nice break from that.

It looks like the Cadaver Dans are on the parade route.
Is it possible to get a spot in front of them to be entertained while you wait for parade?
They seem to have an 8:00 time.
How long is each "set"?

Also for those who did Pirates League before party how long did it take?

We have a 4:30 appt but am worried about it eating up over an hour (and missing our Peter Pan FP which is 4:25-5:25)

Also for those who did Pirates League before party how long did it take?

We have a 4:30 appt but am worried about it eating up over an hour (and missing our Peter Pan FP which is 4:25-5:25)
We did the Pirates league this morning and it took almost an hour. BTW- I had read that they did a photograph in the secret room or something but they didn't do any photos earlier

I'm at the party tonight. Got on line for Pooh and friends at 7:30 and met them at 8:05. Got on line for The Seven Dwarfs at 8:15 and met them at 8:40. Not bad at all but probably. Ecause of the parade at 8:15.

Last edited:
I'm at the party tonight. Got on line for Pooh and friends at 7:30 and met them at 8:05. Got on line for The Seven Dwarfs at 8:15 and met them at 8:40. Not bad at all but probably. Ecause of the parade at 8:15.
We haven't seen the dwarves yet. We did meet jack and sally. Got in line about 6:15 and done by 7. Then we did jafar and then Tarzan, Jane, and Turk. Now they didn't have a photpass photographer. We have made it to 2 of the magic shots. Hoping to get in a few more.

We haven't seen the dwarves yet. We did meet jack and sally. Got in line about 6:15 and done by 7. Then we did jafar and then Tarzan, Jane, and Turk. Now they didn't have a photpass photographer. We have made it to 2 of the magic shots. Hoping to get in a few more.
How long did you wait for Tarzan?

We went to the party on 10/11/16 and really enjoyed it. I did not think it was to crowded, we got lots of candy, saw Jack and Sally and Jack Sparrow. We went right to Jack Skellington's line at 4:10 and we were about the 6th family so we were done with the meet and greet by 5:20pm. Highly recommend, doing this right away and arrive by 4-4:15, he meets where Tianna use to meet in Liberty Square. We saw Celebrations, Fireworks, and did the 2nd parade, all were fantastic! We also did many rides in between. We saw so many cute costumes and I was very happy with our time there. We also saw the ghost Lady Carlotta at HM and she was very entertaining and we did the magic shot after HM. Great weather for us as well. The party was not overly crowded but this week at WDW has been very busy, the parks have all been 8-9'crowd levels so the party was a nice break from that.

We were also at the 10/11 party. It was our first party ever, what a GREAT night!!! We got plenty of candy and walked on to a number of rides after 10pm. 7DMT was running 40-50 minutes most of the night.

I'm glad disneyAndi14 said that the crowds have been 8-9 because I was wondering, I thought this week would have been a whole less crowded than what we are experiencing. We are having a great time though!

We were also at the 10/11 party. It was our first party ever, what a GREAT night!!! We got plenty of candy and walked on to a number of rides after 10pm. 7DMT was running 40-50 minutes most of the night.

I'm glad disneyAndi14 said that the crowds have been 8-9 because I was wondering, I thought this week would have been a whole less crowded than what we are experiencing. We are having a great time though!

So happy you had a GREAT time @ the party! :maleficen

Can't wait for our party on October 28th! I imagine that being it's a Friday and close to Halloween we can expect close to sell out crowds....weather permitting I think we'll go to second parade and try to squeeze in as much as we can during the first!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter