• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heard dwarfs get bad b/w 5:30 and 6:00. If you are one of the first to meet Jack & Sally and head right there you should still be done with the dwarfs close to 7. Have read a few successful reports on this strategy from the early parties.

We don't have park tickets so we can only enter the parks at 4. I'm hoping we can get high up in line for jack and Sally.

Right now I have way too many things on my want list. Our APs expired and this party will be our last Disney for a while.

We went to one party already this year and got jack and Sally. Figured we'd get the dwarves instead, but jack and Sally are so tempting with their early start. They're also a much better interaction than the dwarves.

I have a few rides I really want to get through on my list, and I think the only way to do that is if we skip one or the other early meets.

My original plan:

4 pm: jack and Sally
Switch off in line to see the new muppets show right next door
Immediately after: 7 dwarves
Right to line up for cruella

If everything went perfect might be done with all this by 730, if we can meet cruella before her first break.

Then we'd get sotmk mnsshp cards and a place for the first parade.

I also want to watch hallowishes, but it seems there is usually place in the AstroTurf areas, last party we walked up two minutes into hallowishes and there was plenty of room.

Also on my list:
Lotso (his line is usually short)
Belle with Gaston (saw them last time, so great)
Then if time the Tarzan group, Mickey and aladdin/Abu, though the last three groups aren't high priority.

Sadly, I also want to do:
Philharmonic
Potc (fp)
Rapunzel and Tiana (fp)
HM during party (last party during second parade was only one other group in the stretching room with us)
Peter pan (last party walk on at 11)
Splash
Tta
COP

I've been able to get ridiculous amounts of party stuff in the past even at sold out parties, so I'm almost thinking I can do all this with a solid plan.

Might be a lot easier though if I forget about the dwarves.

Last edited:
As far as Pooh and Minnie, does anyone know what time they start meeting?

7pm almost on the dot. But you should line up for either prior to that, closer to 630p. I'd recommend Pooh and Co. first. Both will have lines but Sunday I walked by both and Minnie's was shorter.

Last edited:
We don't have park tickets so we can only enter the parks at 4. I'm hoping we can get high up in line for jack and Sally.

Right now I have way too many things on my want list. Our APs expired and this party will be our last Disney for a while.

We went to one party already this year and got jack and Sally. Figured we'd get the dwarves instead, but jack and Sally are so tempting with their early start. They're also a much better interaction than the dwarves.

I have a few rides I really want to get through on my list, and I think the only way to do that is if we skip one or the other early meets.

My original plan:

If everything went perfect might be done with all this by 730, if we can meet cruella before her first break.

I also want to watch hallowishes, but it seems there is usually place in the AstroTurf areas, last party we walked up two minutes into hallowishes and there was plenty of room.

Also on my list:
Then if time the Tarzan group, Mickey and aladdin/Abu, though the last three groups aren't high priority.

Philharmonic
Potc (fp)
Rapunzel and Tiana (fp)
HM during party (last party during second parade was only one other group in the stretching room with us)
Splash
Tta
COP

I've been able to get ridiculous amounts of party stuff in the past even at sold out parties, so I'm almost thinking I can do all this with a solid plan.

I think the first part of your plan is definitely doable bc that's what I did minus Cruella and obviously Muppets (I did use a 7DMT FP in between Jack and Dwarves, or I could have done more.) Even with careful or strategic planning I don't think you could accomplish everything you want though after that, even at a murderous pace. I could be wrong but I think you'll have to cutout some of what you want to do or at least put it in the standby column if you do end up with more time.

My original plan:

Also on my list:

Philharmonic
Potc (fp)
Rapunzel and Tiana (fp)
Splash
Tta
COP

Yes, good solid plan. You've been enough times to tweak as you go if need be. 7D might throw you off. What night?

My original plan:

Also on my list:

Philharmonic
Potc (fp)
Rapunzel and Tiana (fp)
Splash
Tta
COP

My plan looked similar to this, so we bought tickets for 2 parties! :)

Of course, then my wish list got looooooonger! Lol

I agree that Jack & Sally are awesome, but if you did them last time that may be the one to drop?

Yes, good solid plan. You've been enough times to tweak as you go if need be. 7D might throw you off. What night?

Sunday Oct 2. We did a Sunday party on Sept 11 this year and it was soo empty. I know we probably won't get as much done this time but I can hope.

My plan looked similar to this, so we bought tickets for 2 parties! :)

Of course, then my wish list got looooooonger! Lol

I agree that Jack & Sally are awesome, but if you did them last time that may be the one to drop?

Yeah we went to the Sunday party on Sept 11 this year, so this is our second haha.

I would.... But I can't remember any great interaction in the past with the dwarves. They sit there, you go up to them, then photo. Jack and Sally are just so talkative, though I do like the dwarves. I'm impossible.

Last party we were late and didn't arrive until 430 but we still did:. Jack and Sally. Casey's food. Merida (5 minute wait), line up for tweedles, though only the Queen came out. Minnie/Daisy/donald, first parade, sorcerer cards, Belle/Gaston, hallowishes, almost every candy stop and 2 bags each, jafar, jack sparrow, headless horseman magic shot, HM carriage magic shot, HM, Peter pan, Alice/mad hatter, Queen of hearts again but this time with tweedles.

I think that's it... But yeah, emptiest party I've seen in a while so this time night not be as easy.

It will be my husband and I, dressed as Minnie and Mickey. I am wearing a red and white dotted dress, he red shorts and black shirt, yellow bow tie. Love Pokemon costumes!

I hope this is okay to post and I know this can go under a different category but since most people dress up for the party...just an FYI- today Target has 40% off kids costumes with the Target Cartwheel and online is 40% off too. Today only. So if you still need a costume for your kiddos- check out Target!!!

I hope this is okay to post and I know this can go under a different category but since most people dress up for the party...just an FYI- today Target has 40% off kids costumes with the Target Cartwheel and online is 40% off too. Today only. So if you still need a costume for your kiddos- check out Target!!!

Perfect place to post. Thanks! :maleficen

My original plan:

Also on my list:

Philharmonic
Potc (fp)
Rapunzel and Tiana (fp)
Splash
Tta
COP

Just a reminder that COP isn't running during MNSSHP so you better hit it early :3

I'm amazed there is still only one sold out party! And that it took so long to sell out in the first place. I thought for sure once there was one sell-out, there would be more to follow as people who might have been on the fence would suddenly feel the pressure to go ahead and purchase. :confused3 I'm happy for those of you who have had parties with lower attendance so far!

Has anyone ever done Club Villain as a Gluten Free or Diary free party goer? I'd like to go but I'm worried that with my dietary issues it really won't be worth it :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter