"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi! So to add to all of the craziness of booking fast passes. I have another question. We arrive on Oct 31 and have tickets to the Halloween party that night, but do not have a regular park ticket. Can I start to book all my fast passes on my 60th day before? We wont be using our actual park tickets until Nov 1st. Do I have to wait until the next day to book all my fast passes for the week?
60 days from check in, and for your whole trip

I have a little different question... We're starting out our vacation at a Universal resort. Since the Universal parks close early for their Halloween Horror Nights on 9/30 we decided we would just take a cab over to attend MNSSHP that night so we have more Disney time once we check into our Disney hotel on 10/1. I have our MNSSHP tickets and they are linked to our Magicbands.. BUT, am I incorrect in thinking that we won't be able to use the Magic bands because were not checked into our Disney hotel yet? Don't they activate them on check-in? I was planning on bringing our paper tickets anyway, so this is more of just my curiosity on the situation?

Thank you! Seriously, it was $16 on Amazon. But, the sizes are Asian, so order 2-3 sizes up if you want it to fit. I learned that the hard way. It is comfortable!
I LOVE that skirt, and with lights it will be even more awesome! Would you be willing to post/message a link to it on Amazon?

I have a little different question... We're starting out our vacation at a Universal resort. Since the Universal parks close early for their Halloween Horror Nights on 9/30 we decided we would just take a cab over to attend MNSSHP that night so we have more Disney time once we check into our Disney hotel on 10/1. I have our MNSSHP tickets and they are linked to our Magicbands.. BUT, am I incorrect in thinking that we won't be able to use the Magic bands because were not checked into our Disney hotel yet? Don't they activate them on check-in? I was planning on bringing our paper tickets anyway, so this is more of just my curiosity on the situation?

You can use your magic band any time as they are connected to your MDE. You don't have to be a resort guest to use a MB.

Hi! So to add to all of the craziness of booking fast passes. I have another question. We arrive on Oct 31 and have tickets to the Halloween party that night, but do not have a regular park ticket. Can I start to book all my fast passes on my 60th day before? We wont be using our actual park tickets until Nov 1st. Do I have to wait until the next day to book all my fast passes for the week?
You will be able to start booking 60days out from Oct 31st for the entire trip.

See you both there.

I will have a Jack Skellington tuxedo t-shirt and Jack finger gloves and my new fancy ears.
so funny, i got dh a jack skellington t shirt and i got a sally one. we didn't want to go all out costumes but thought that would be cute. love your ears!! i got the disney jack skellington ears but yours are awesome! can't wait. have fun when you go!

From scratch, no pattern, I made an Alice apron in 4 hours yesterday! :eek:

All is done with my Alice costume and now I just have DBF bow tie for the mad hatter to make. We are leaving tomorrow for our EBPC and I need it all done today!

We will be attending Sept. 11 and I hope to see some of you there ^_^

:maleficenMNSSHP Trick-or-Treat Fun: 10D Countdown to the 1st MNSSHP :maleficen

10 Days..... Question 1: What date and year was the first “Official" Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party?

Answer: October 31, 1995

9 Days..... Question 2: Mickey's "Boo-To-You" Halloween Parade has a sequence from the Haunted Mansion which starts with the Groundskeeper and his dog. What is the name of the Haunted Mansion Groundskeeper's dog?

Answer: Boney
1 Point: @Pawpsicle Congratulations!

"

MNSSHP 10D Countdown Trivia Score Card:
1 Point: @tink1957
1 Point: @Pawpsicle

See you both there.

I will have a Jack Skellington tuxedo t-shirt and Jack finger gloves and my new fancy ears.

And I will see all three of you there!!! :tongue:

We're not doing so hot on the costume ideas. DW, DD19, DS16, and I just decided Monday that we were going to WDW over Labor Day weekend. We were all available to go, which is no small trick with everyone's schedules these days. I am waiting for inspiration to strike about a simple costume for us all. I'm thinking maybe we will max out at matching T-shirts this year.

This is our third MNSSHP, and first since 2013. Can't wait!

Does everyone at MNSSHP have a bracelet? I don't want to be Mr. Complainy-pants, but with the dough I am spending for the party this year I'm hoping for crowds that are not unnecessarily dense. I read Kenny the Pirate's review of last year's party and was not happy to hear about people without bracelets hanging around for parades and such. Am I correct in assuming everyone must have a bracelet?

Does everyone at MNSSHP have a bracelet? I don't want to be Mr. Complainy-pants, but with the dough I am spending for the party this year I'm hoping for crowds that are not unnecessarily dense. I read Kenny the Pirate's review of last year's party and was not happy to hear about people without bracelets hanging around for parades and such. Am I correct in assuming everyone must have a bracelet?
They are supposed to yes.

They are supposed to --- MNSSHP ticket holders receive wristbands. Your family can dress as CMs, and direct those without wristbands out of the park. :rotfl2:

All jokes aside, several have already stated that they will politely let CMs know of there are guests without wristbands, and not necessarily quietly. :maleficen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter