"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have Pirates League at 4:30 and then will have fastpasses till 6:30...

I may follow his lead and see how interested he is in meeting those characters.

Maybe we should do some of the easier ones early like Pooh and Donald and hope the line for Jack gets shorter late at night... ?

Do they post wait times for the special meet and greets?

I agree Jack looks awesome. I've seen videos. But this won't be our last MNSSHP I'm sure so we may have another chance.

They unfortunately do not post wait times for the special characters.

Will we be able to buy any of the new MNSSHP merchandise online or only at parties. We are going October 14th and wonder what would be left by then if we can't shop disney parks online.

This was answered in the post yesterday announcing the in unboxing of the MNSSHP merchandise. MNSSHP exclusive merchandise is available during the party at select locations, see Post #1. In the past, most merchandise is sold out by the later parties. Someone posted one year select merchandise was available online/app, not sure. App only released August.

We'll be going to MK at rope drop on the day of the party (Oct 23). We'll be there until about noon or 1:00 and then go back to resort to relax and come back about 4:00. I know it's not the best use of a park ticket, but we may possibly have an extra one (had to get one in case my daughter dances at Epcot instead of Disney Springs- extremely doubtful, but 1% chance it could happen). Anyway, I am trying to decide if we should go on Haunted Mansion early in the day or wait until the party. I'm guessing the line for it is pretty long during the party? Which time frame would you suggest? TIA!

So excited that we're attending the MNSSHP on October 23! There are 7 of us in our party. Several aren't into wearing costumes, but might be open to themed T-shirts. 2 girls ages 10 and 13 are in the group. Suggestions on costumes? (Thought of doing T-shirts with the 7 dwarfs names on them :))

7 Dwarfs, t-shirt color of dwarf shirt with black shorts. Could make a belt.

Last edited:

To the poll question listed above, there is still not a sold out date (as of today, 8/13/16), unless the Disney purchase site is wrong, so anyone worried on that point can probably keep waiting until a few days before their desired party to ensure good weather...

Correct. It's been mentioned a few times, no sold out parties. Also, Post #1will be updated with sold out date, when parties sell out. If parties sell out. popcorn::

Thank you for this great thread Monique

It is awesome-everything we need to know kept updated on page 1.

My game plan is now set and I feel as ready as I can be for my first MNSSHP - the first party of this season.

I will report back. It's just me and DD(12) on trip so unlikely I will be able to post until I return from vacay

You're welcome! :thumbsup2

Very excited to go back to the halloween party again this year! We're going Oct 30. My son has decided to be Jafar, which his grandmother is making him. He wants his father and I to be jasmine and alladin. Is the jasmine costume appropiate to wear to the party? Thanks!

Very excited to go back to the halloween party again this year! We're going Oct 30. My son has decided to be Jafar, which his grandmother is making him. He wants his father and I to be jasmine and alladin. Is the jasmine costume appropiate to wear to the party? Thanks!
I would say if you can pull it off, YES! ;-)

That sucks.
Can cast members give you an estimate or do you just get in line and hope for the best?

Usually when you get in line you can ask the cm, and they can give you an estimate. We learned the hard way last year not to trust a cm's estimate for when another character's line closes.

Hope to see you there! Yes, Jasmine costume is appropriate. A few pages back, posted photo of I Dream of Jeannie pink outfit with some adjustments, I believe.

Will we be able to buy any of the new MNSSHP merchandise online or only at parties. We are going October 14th and wonder what would be left by then if we can't shop disney parks online.
They only sell them during party hours or are SUPPOSED to do so. Last year they didnt block regular guests so had none for party guests for some aprties. If your interested in teh AP t-shirt that was avaiable (unsurse if it stil is) on disney park aps with proof of ap.

Yay, just bought fabric for our Disneybounding costumes. Dd#1 - Belle, blue skirt with a white t-shirt and maybe a white apron. Dd#2 - Rapunzel, dark purple skirt and light purple t-shirt, and flower bobby pins for her hair. Me - Briar Rose, grey tulle skirt and black tank top.

Now to actually get them completed!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter