Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

We haven't bought tickets yet (I'm due any day now and we want to make sure nothing happens that would make us have to cancel or reschedule the trip before buying non refundable tickets!). But if all goes well our party of 4 will be attending the party on October 20th. 2A/2C. Undecided on costumes. I hope we are able to go! This would be our second party and we LOVED our first one in 2013!!

October 2nd
Party of 2
2 Adults
DisneyBounding as WALL-E and EVE
No ADR (F&W earlier in the day!)

Oct 1: angel0321-2(2A)-Tweedle Dee (me) & Tweedle Dum (DH)

Oct 6: angel0321-2(2A)-Haunted Mansion maid (me) & butler (DH)

No ADRs

Hi Smitch -

We decided to go to a party (on Sunday, September 27) this year after skipping it last year. Our biggest reason: Parade and Fireworks!! And, the Annual Pass discount is a nice little perk too.

We are all going as Agents of Shield!
Mary

ok that is who asked me and am going to try to get some cards for him if I can, unless someone else gets them before me.

ok that is who asked me and am going to try to get some cards for him if I can, unless someone else gets them before me.

I also communicated with this person 2 weeks ago and stated that I would send some...

Oct 13 - party of 4 - 2 adults/1 teenaged boy/1 first time to DW 4yr old daughter! Still undecided on costumes. We have ADR @ 1900 Park Fare

So we are finally decided on our costumes!!! We are attending the first party (15th sep)
3a 1c and we are going as dapper/people from tommorland (the movie) nice and simple :) So excited!!!

Just bought my ticket!

For right now, it's just me (1A) on Nov. 1.

I'm leaning towards Rags Cinderella as my costume, just because I think a picture with the stepsister would. be. awesome.

Looking forward to the party! I'll have Dining Buddy try to track me down an ADR in the coming days/weeks.

Hi, I didn't want to hijack the thread, but it seems that is happening a bit without me. (Also, smitch425 encouraged me to post).

I reached out to a number of people regarding the cards. An offer to consider sending me a card if no one you know is interested in it is all I was hoping for. I realize that even if I get a couple of people to agree to try to grab them, things happen... (trips get cancelled, plans change, there could be a long line one particular night, someone can't locate where to get them, etc... I've even heard of them running out of the card on a specific night). I figure if I get a number of folks to try, at least someone will come through. I don't want anyone to feel obligated or feel badly if it doesn't fit into their night. Indeed, one of the first people I contacted expressed concern with the responsibility and specifically requested I not just rely on them. To me and it sounded like a good idea.

My next step was to send a reminder note to those who agreed to try and to note that I had others trying, so they should not feel obligated or worry if it becomes an inconvenience. I was trying to get a few cards, and I wanted to be as unobtrusive as possible to the board and to people's vacations. So, I apologize that I went about this the wrong way. It seems like it is becoming a point of concern for folks.

I hope everyone enjoys the party!

We just bought our tickets last night! I'm so excited.
3 adults and 1 who thinks she is (me, my mom, 19yo DD, and 17yo DD)
costumes - "generational mouseketeers". Mom is going as as 50's mouseketeer, me from the 70's, and the kiddos are wearing a House of mouse and House of Villains Tshirt. CLose as as I could could get my family to dressing up. Party poopers :(

Hi, I didn't want to hijack the thread, but it seems that is happening a bit without me. (Also, smitch425 encouraged me to post).

I reached out to a number of people regarding the cards. An offer to consider sending me a card if no one you know is interested in it is all I was hoping for. I realize that even if I get a couple of people to agree to try to grab them, things happen... (trips get cancelled, plans change, there could be a long line one particular night, someone can't locate where to get them, etc... I've even heard of them running out of the card on a specific night). I figure if I get a number of folks to try, at least someone will come through. I don't want anyone to feel obligated or feel badly if it doesn't fit into their night. Indeed, one of the first people I contacted expressed concern with the responsibility and specifically requested I not just rely on them. To me and it sounded like a good idea.

My next step was to send a reminder note to those who agreed to try and to note that I had others trying, so they should not feel obligated or worry if it becomes an inconvenience. I was trying to get a few cards, and I wanted to be as unobtrusive as possible to the board and to people's vacations. So, I apologize that I went about this the wrong way. It seems like it is becoming a point of concern for folks.

I hope everyone enjoys the party!
Thank you, glad you reached out at smitch425's urging. No worries, I will still try hard to grab some for you and a reminder would be lovely!

hi smitch! You had me listed as undecided - I have made a decision (neither of my former ideas)

Sept 15
1 adult
Cheshire Cat
no ADR

I said I would too. What I don't understand if he communicated 2 weeks ago and got a yes, why did he send me a PM over the weekend asking for some?

I'm going to the first party and agreed to get him one also (3 weeks ago). He may end up with a lot of cards!

Little update smitch425, we've now got an ADR for The Plaza at 4:25 (on Oct. 2). and I think we've updated our costumes to be Anger (DS) and Joy (Me). I found an awesome yellow flowered dress for $10. So with some blue hair goo and yellow shimmer make up I'll be set. I'll post pics of our trial run once we've settled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter