Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

I need suggestion on a date. Which do you think would be the least crowded, MNSSHP on Fri 09/18, Sun 09/20 or Tue 09/22? I'm also debating on whether or not I should do 2 parties. This will be my first MNSSHP.
I'd do Sunday, and then Tuesday if you decide to do two. Fridays tend to be a bit more crowded with locals, but that early in the season, it won't be too bad. :)

I will be updating the list Monday or Tuesday (when we get home from IN, but before we head to TN). I haven't forgotten all of you, I promise! We are always on the go! :drive:Lol! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, everyone! :goodvibes

Super excited.....My two daughters and I are going on the Sept 18 party, we are currently working on costumes so I can let you know what those are as soon as I know. No ADR's since we will be flying in that afternoon, so we are just going to grab food at the AoA cafe.

Going on October 27, there will be four adults. My DH is no costume, the other couple are undecided, and I'm going as a butterfly. Which we are still working on how to fit it to my wheelchair.

FIRST MNSSHP EVENT FOR US!!!

Attending MNSSHP on Thurs., Oct 1
4 for my family; being joined by 6 in sister's family
My fam: 2A, 5yo, 16yo; sis's fam: 2A, 9yo, 8yo, 6yo, 4.5yo
leaning towards pirates/fairies OR Star Wars for us; sis undecided
So far, only Chef Mickey's on 10/01 for the new brunch.

Going September 27 for our first MNSSHP!!! Myself DW and DS( will be turning 8) The wife and I are going as members of LOVEMUFFIN and son is going as Agent P (Perry the Platypus).

Going September 22 for our first MNSSHP!! So excited for it! It will be myself, DH, DD 3 and MIL and FIL. Undecided on costumes as of right now. Hoping that inspiration will hit at some point :)

If I purchase a MNSSHP ticket with my room/park ticket package and then later cancel my vacation package, is the MNSSHP ticket refundable?

I want to attend the first party on 09/15 but right now, I don’t know for sure if I’m going to Disney World at all. I’ve booked the room and park tickets but may have to cancel. I won’t know until early August. How likely is it to be sold out by that time?

If I purchase a MNSSHP ticket with my room/park ticket package and then later cancel my vacation package, is the MNSSHP ticket refundable?

I want to attend the first party on 09/15 but right now, I don’t know for sure if I’m going to Disney World at all. I’ve booked the room and park tickets but may have to cancel. I won’t know until early August. How likely is it to be sold out by that time?
MNSSHP tickets are not refundable as a general rule, but Disney is known to work with people on that. It should not be counted on, though. The party will likely not sell out, but with such a late start to the party season, it is impossible to predict. I hope you can make it! Good luck!

October 15
1 adult - a Halloween shirt.
QS meal, most likely

Just bought my ticket, and excited to see it again.

Our first time! Oct 6 2A/3C, not sure of costumes. Likely adults in Halloween shirts and kids as Rock, Paper & Scissors.
QS meal that night.

First timers here! Just got our tickets in the mail yesterday! Woohoo!
*We're just a little excited :rolleyes1*

Sept 27
2A/2C
Self: Alice in Wonderland DH: Captain Jack Sparrow DS: Peter Pan DD: Snow White (but she doesn't know that yet because the "Fairy Godmother" is going to surprise her with a dress at BBB that morning . . . shhhhh)
Ressie @crt 5:45p

Oct 1
2A/2C
No costumes; Pirates League for everyone (boys are pirates, girls are mermaids); piratey/mermaidy shirts
QS at some point

Sorry guys and gals, but I wasn't able to update the list before hitting the road. I'll get to it early next week. I promise! Lol!

We are going 10/25 for our first MNSSHP! We will have 4 adults: 3 of us are dressing up as My Little Pony characters and one without costume. :(

Super excited. :)

Changed our vacation from November to October so we can attend the party! We'll be going October 20 with 3(2A/1C). No costumes, but we'll wear Halloween shirts. We are planning a late lunch at Whispering Canyon before the party.

I'm going! Just not sure which one yet. I'm a less than 3 hour drive, so don't need a ton of notice.
I'm super torn on a costume. I don't know if I should re-wear my Anna dress from Villan's Unleashed or buy one for red from Once Upon a Time! Thoughts? (excuse the lack of makeup in the first pic..)
9iwzf7.jpg
2prtjcx.jpg

or
21o1lso.jpg

the red one is awesome, more may know what the first one is but you'd definitely have a unique costume if you use the once upon a time one.

I'm going! Just not sure which one yet. I'm a less than 3 hour drive, so don't need a ton of notice.
I'm super torn on a costume. I don't know if I should re-wear my Anna dress from Villan's Unleashed or buy one for red from Once Upon a Time! Thoughts? (excuse the lack of makeup in the first pic..)
9iwzf7.jpg
2prtjcx.jpg

or
21o1lso.jpg
My vote is for Anna, UNLESS you plan to wear a wig to look like Red. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter