• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

We are going October 4, just hubby and I. I'm thinking Mr and Mrs Incredible but haven't got costumes yet. Might have to hit the gym first lol

We have a lunch res at BOG for that day but nothing for the night. Will QS restaurants be open?

We have tickets for September 27th. 2 adults (traveling with my cousin this trip) and unsure of our costumes yet. We have ADRs at Crystal Palace. This is my 8th trip to WDW but first MNSSHP! :D

I need help...anyone who loves MNSSHP give me the low down on MVMCP, can't decided which week to go to WDW and to which party.

We love MNSSHP but DH wants to avoid the week of 10/31 and I'm not sold on MVMCP.

Hey, I saw a few folks had their party day ADRs on the list. Is this just in park ADRs? If not we have a 1:50 PM at Kona on our day (September 15). Hoping to eat then hop on over to MK for our first MNSSHP!

We finally decided to go, since we will be missing our towns Trick or Treat because of the trip. We're going to the October 29th party! So hubby and I will be the frog versions of Tiana and Naveen, DS 14 will be Dr. Facilier (he's 6'3" and VERY thin....it will be perfect!) and our DD 8 is going to be Mama Odie. SO EXCITED!! I'm wondering if we should plan on it being chilly and wear long sleeves since it will be taking place in the evening at the end of October??? Any who have been around that time??

We have gone the last 3 years, all on Halloween night. 2 years were hot! Including last year, kids were sweating in costumes until sun went down. 2012 they used long sleeve Ts under costumes

We have gone the last 3 years, all on Halloween night. 2 years were hot! Including last year, kids were sweating in costumes until sun went down. 2012 they used long sleeve Ts under costumes

So maybe just have the long sleeves for them in my backpacks for the chilly evenings huh?

So maybe just have the long sleeves for them in my backpacks for the chilly evenings huh?
For our Oct 30, 2012 party, it was very cold. Hurricane Sandy had just gone by which left a lot of wind and low temps. We just made sure we had something that coordinated with our costumes. DD had a matching sweater...
image.jpg

Last edited:
Sept 15th
5 or 6 people
4 or 5 adults and 1 little one
costumes are Undecided at this time

For our Oct 30, 2012 party, it was very cold. Hurricane Sandy had just gone by which left a lot of wind and low temps. We just made sure we had something that coordinated with our costumes. DD had a matching sweater...View attachment 96422
Cute!! Okay im going to get working on some cool weather alternatives for our getups:-)

My husband and I are going to the Oct 31st party! Haven't decided on costumes yet... the ones I already have are way too bulky for a plane. We have a 5pm dinner at Grand Floridian Cafe.

DH and I are going October 25. Just the two of us. We're undecided as to costumes.

Fiance and I will be going October 25 to the 29th, for our honeymoon and my birthday. Planning on attending 10/27, not sure what we will be but I am dressing up!

its hard to tell how cold it will be any time, in 2013 it was 86 degrees AT midnight in Early October! Last year, I think it was in the 50s or so on Halloween.

Hi, everyone! I will be updating the list later this evening. I am missing some bits of info from some of you. Here is what I need...

@Pygmypuff07, I need the number of adults and children attending, and whether any of you will be in costume

@wildfortink , I need the number of adults and children

@MikeRx , I need to know if anyone will be wearing a costume

@lizzytizzy , I need the number of adults and children, and whether anyone will be in costume

@BigMommaMouse ,I need the number of adults and children

@Tarheel Mom , I need your party date

@donac , I need the number of adults and children

@jrhwmr , I need the number of adults and children

@Whitney Springer , I need your ADR time

A reminder of how I list costumes on the list...

If you are not dressing up at all, I will list you as no costumes. If you are dressing up, but do not know what you will be wearing, I will list you as undecided. If you are wearing something specific (ie Halloween tee, Iron Man costume) I will list those to each individual. If you think you know what you will be, I will list the costume as "tentative".

As always, if you prefer not to give exact details, that is TOTALLY fine! Just let me know so I can stop asking. Lol

Also, be sure to post costume pics (if you wish) and I will list the page #and post# next to your name in the master list. I'll try to have some of our pics up soon. :)

Trying to decide if we will attend or not. What happens if it rains? Party still goes on?
The party goes on rain or shine. If it is raining, many meets will be moved undercover, and the headless horseman will not ride, but it is pretty rare.

We will be there 11/1. Party of 5 adults (2 18 year olds). Not sure on costumes yet. ADR at The Plaza.

Question. If I only get tickets for MNSSHP and my reservation is at 4:05pm, will they let me in a few minutes early so we can get to the ADR on time. I'm sure we can get there pretty quickly, but it will depend on crowds on main street when we get there.
If you can get to the gate early, they will sometimes start letting party guests in at 3:45, but most often it is right at 4:00. You can be a few minutes late, but it's still early enough to try to move it back a bit. :)

We are going October 4, just hubby and I. I'm thinking Mr and Mrs Incredible but haven't got costumes yet. Might have to hit the gym first lol

We have a lunch res at BOG for that day but nothing for the night. Will QS restaurants be open?

Most places are not open too far into the party. The party map will give the locations that are open and the closing times.

Hey, I saw a few folks had their party day ADRs on the list. Is this just in park ADRs? If not we have a 1:50 PM at Kona on our day (September 15). Hoping to eat then hop on over to MK for our first MNSSHP!

I am happy to list any ADR provided I have the location and time. It is helpful to people to see what others are planning for the day. :)

@lizzytizzy , I need the number of adults and children, and whether anyone will be in costume

We will be 2 adults and a child. Daughter wants to be in a costume but hasn't decided who she wants to be! :dogdance:

Sept. 20th.. Party of 5 adults.. Costumes may very... My DW is in charge of that portion. I just paid for the tickets.. :) lol Will update with costumes once she makes the decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter