• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

List is current! Please check your line(s) to make sure I have everything correct so far! Thanks! :)

So excited to be going to MNSSHP again this year. We had a blast last year!

Tarheel Mom - 3(2A/1C)-self and DH-no costumes, DD-Aurora; CRT 3:55pm

yay! I just bought my tickets this morning!! Sept 27, Sunday for 4 adults. we're coming from Hawaii, so I didn't want to pack a cumbersome costume. we're opting for a tourist with aloha shirts, plastic flower lei etc. it will be our FIRST MNSSHP!!! so excited & we got DVC pricing because any little bit of savings is helpful.

This will be our first MNSSHP on October 25. There will be 3 adults and 2 kids. Not sure of costumes yet or where we will eat...

This will also be our 1st MSSSHP!!!! 10/31, myself, DS, DD & DD, no costume ideas yet. So excited!!!!

October 27 for me & DF! We'll dress up somehow but not sure exactly what yet.

Our first party! October 31st....the kids want to be a vampire and a storm trooper so no family costume for us. Trying to find something for my husband and I now

Attending two parties. 9/15 with 4 adults and 2 kids (3 and 8). 9/18 with 2 adults and 2 kids (3 and 8). No costume ideas yet!

I think we'll be going on October 13th. This will be our 3rd MNSSHP! Will be me, my husband, my 2 girls (ages 12 and 7 at time of travel), and maybe my parents. They haven't decided if they want to go yet. Undecided on costumes just yet. 1st party, the girls had makeovers at BBB, last time we did a Alice in Wonderland theme, DD1 was Alice, DD2 was Mad Hatter, I was Queen of Hearts. DH refuses to dress up, but I got him a t-shirt that said "We're all mad here". Not sure if we'll do a theme again this time, or just let everyone be whatever they want. I kind of want to do a pirate family....but we'll see. I think DD2 wants to be Elsa...so we might all do independent costumes.

So excited for our first time going to MNSSHP!! We'll be going on October 22nd, just two adults. I'll be Snow White, and DBF will be Humbert the Huntsman.

We will be heading to our first MNSSHP on Setp 27! 2 adults, 1 child (so far). Our costumes will likely be Frozen related. Not set in stone but thinking I will be Anna (but probably more of a disbound than a costume), DD will be Elsa, and DH will wear an Olaf t-shirt - because he's too cool to wear a costume (see what I did there?) So excited!

We finally decided on dates!

Going September 15. 3 adults (DH has to work ), 5 kids.

My dad: Goofy tourist
My mom: tinker bell
Me: malficent
YDD: Diablo (Maleficent's bird). Since she'll be worn in a carrier (which I'll be decorating as well) I wanted her costume to go with mine lol.
MDD: Minnie mouse
YDS: either Mickey mouse or darth vader
ODD: either Elsa or jasmine
ODS: the inquisitor from Star Wars Rebels

Got our tickets today for October 12.

DonaldDuck77-4(2A/2C)
not sure about costumes yet, but DW will probably be Maleficent again
Crystal Palace 4:45pm

We are going to our first MNSSHP! We will be attending on Halloween - October 31st. We will have 4 adults (me, DH, and my parents) and our toddler son. No ideas for costumes yet, but we are thinking!

Hi! My daughter and will be attending our 3rd MNSSHP in October. Halloween is my favourite time of year, October is also my birth month so throw in Disney...happy dance!! Celebrated my 40th at the World, only fitting to do my 45th there as well :maleficen
Here's our deets:
October 4/ 2 adults(Moi & DD 18)/ not sure on costumes yet, but I am INSISTING!!! we dress up this year/no ADR plans as of yet.

Will October hurry up already!!!

First MNSSHP for us!! We'll be attending 9/15 (our anniversary)!! We are 2 adults and 1 child. Dressing up as Peter Pan, Wendy and Tinkerbell. Already found my daughter's costume. Very excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter