Official 2013 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Going on October 6. 2 adults and 2 kids. Undecided on costumes. Trying to convince dh to go on 10/3 too.

We're going on Halloween. I'll be dressed as Meg from Hercules with my Stitch bag as Hercules (if I can find something suitable). My boyfriend will be coming along but I doubt he'll dress up. It's hard enough to get him to agree to come along no need to push my luck. :lmao:

Mel

Going on 10/18 7 people 6 adults 1 child
Costumes Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Angel & 2 undecided.

We're going Oct 24: 2 adults 2 children 7 and 5.
Me 50's with 'Persephone' Poodle Skirt
DH 50's with Bowling Shirt TBD
DS Cursed Pirate
DD Princess - update 6/8 - Snow White - DD just decided to give herself a hair chop today, so she now has a bob style! Perfect for Snow! 

2 adults, 2 kids going on Halloween. Undecided on costumes. Lots of ideas. Just finding it hard to get the whole family to agree to one theme. DH wants to be a pirate. DS6 wants to be a wizard. DSwillbe2 loves Cars and Buzz Lightyear. I wanted to be a Disney or Pixar themed Character.

Oct 24 - 2 adults and 1 toddler. Definitely dressing up. Tentative costumes are me as Wendy, my sister as Tink, and the nephew as Peter.

Oct 22- 2 adults & our 5 children. Tentative costume plan is to be the cast of Gilligan's Island. DH- Skipper; DD1- Ginger; DD2- Mary Ann; DD3- Mr. Howell; DD4- Mrs. Howell; DS- either Gilligan or Prof, I'll take the other one.

First trip to DW...very excited! :cool1:

October 24th - 2 Adults 1 Child - No idea what costumes yet, but will be dressing up for sure!!

October 27 2A/2C Kids will be dressing up, but don't know what as of yet. DH and I will probably just wear a Halloween related shirt.

Iowatater----I was thinking Dr. Who (9th) and Rose but the DH said there was no way he was walking around in a leather jacket all night

I want to go as Rose Tyler as well, but having a hard time convincing DH into dressing up as #10...

DH is going as #11 and I look nowhere close to Amy:rotfl:

I'm not quite sure how he's going to pull it off right now. I think he'll get too hot but he's got the suspenders, Converse, bow tie and sonic screwdriver. Maybe I'll get him a fez in Morocco. :goodvibes

We are going on Oct 24th, DD will be Cinderella, DS will be Captain America, I will be Wonder Woman and DH is still undecided :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter