• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2007 MVMCP Who's Going Thread!! - Official Dates and Pricing - Picture Added

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DW and I are attending the MVMCP twice as well. 12/11 & 12/13. It's our 1st trip to WDW around X-mas time and we justed wanted the time to do as much as possible. We were just going on 12/11 but decided on a second night because once I planned the night, we could get in the shows and not much else. We want to be able to see everything at our leisure and if we miss comething, we have a second night.[/QUOTE]

That is exactly what I was thinking. I just know we'll all have a great time!! :santa: Enjoy!

Melissa

Hi, we are going twice... 12/16 & 12/20. We love going to two parties, we don't feel rushed and can really enjoy everything. I love seeing it snow on Main Street! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:santa:

I am glad to see that there are a few Dis folks going to the MVMCP twice. I am not alone. It gets a little pricey, but I figured it should be worth it. I would hate to miss something and not have a chance to experience it.

We went to MVMCP on 12th November and you really won't be sorry you are going twice! Just to see Christmas Wishes again alone will be worth it - they are just fantastic - without a doubt the best firework display I have ever seen. We had a great time but didn't get to go on any rides or see any characters so would have loved to have been able to go the the Party again.

Debating between 11/27, 11/29 and 11/30. Are Friday nights really that much more crowded? How can I convince the rest of my party (i.e. dstepmom) that this is worth it?

I would not anticipate any further updates to this thread.
Going by some conversaions on another forum, "bytheblood" will no longer be posting on the dis.
If anybody is interested in maintaining this topic or creating dis meets, you might want to start a new thread.
Before rumors get started, she left on her own for reasons i cannot post. (those might get me banned) :lmao:

We are thinking of going. We will be there nov 28-Dec 1. I saw the mk is open untiol 12 on Saturday so I was thinking of doing the mvmcp on the 29th. My Q is what time will the park stay open until if you have ticket to the vmcp???
Sorry if this is already on here somewhere.

We are thinking of going. We will be there nov 28-Dec 1. I saw the mk is open untiol 12 on Saturday so I was thinking of doing the mvmcp on the 29th. My Q is what time will the park stay open until if you have ticket to the vmcp???

The party ends at midnight.

Hi

The park closes to the general public at 7pm. If you have a ticket, the party is from 7pm til midnight.

I was watching videos online of the parade....

It seems it's pretty dark to video.... Is it worth it?

I've also heard that it is the same that during the day? Maybe I'd film it then

I was watching videos online of the parade....

It seems it's pretty dark to video.... Is it worth it?

I've also heard that it is the same that during the day? Maybe I'd film it then

The parade at MVMCP is the Christmas parade. The parade during the day is the regular parade. The Christmas parade isn't shown during the day until Christmas week.

I was at MVMCP on Friday 11/16. It was wonderful! I was worried because I heard Friday nights were crowded with locals, but I think the temps (low 40s) kept alot of people away. The parade and fireworks were awesome! We got to the park around 5:50, watched the regular fireworks, went to the 7:00 Twas.....show (loved it), saw the special fireworks and 2nd parade (wonderful), and rode everything in Fantasyland with no wait. We also did the Indy cars, Haunted Mansion and Monster's Inc, so we skipped most of that on our full MK day. We had 2 rounds of hot chocolate and cookies. The character lines were long, so the only pics we did were Jasmine and Alladin near the Magic Carpets and Donald in his tree lot (not crowded at all after the 2nd parade). We also had pictures done in front of the castle as we were leaving at midnight. I would definitely do it again!

:cool2: It's great reading everyones comments and seeing when everyone is going. We are attending 12/11 & 12/13 and I will be video taping for the 1st time on this trip. I hope to get all the X-mas shows. :cool2:

We are leaving in 10 days for WDW. I can't wait, I want to go now :lmao: We also have tickets for Dec 7 MVMCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter