• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2007 MVMCP Who's Going Thread!! - Official Dates and Pricing - Picture Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

I currently have an ADR for 4:50pm for party of 6 at Boma. Unfortunately, two in our party are leaving early and won't be joining us!

It is a table for six, so I don't know if it will open up a table for 2 or not- but let me know if you are interested in this reservation!

Does anyone know what characters are where for the character dance party- I just looked at the map and it looks like one is in Fantasyland and one in Tomorrowland. Are they there all night, or is it specific times? Is it worth visiting with a 4 year old?

I think a four YO, if she likes the characters would love the dance parties. Also the Twas the night before Christmas Show...

As For us.. Just two days ago I booked a quickly 3 night trip just to do the dEC 16TH Christmas party this year... We Snagged an early dinner at Chef Mickey's (4pm, but we should make it to the castle in time for the lighting!!)

Despite the bad reviews we plan on having a marvy time!!

We did 1900 at 4:30, and just missed the lighting...

Cinderella's steps were at the dance party at Ariel's Grotto, and I think Chip and Dale were at CRs.

Too funny because I just got a new camera too and have 3 manuals to read, lol. We leave in 17 days!!!

Have a great trip!

Melissa

for me its 18 days to figure out my new camera. Do you all think we're cutting it a little close????

LOL

DisGal
:cool2:

to everybody on the Dec 21 list -

December 21st

pixtiedust in ak
helloirishkitty
jue40
momof2dizkids
daisyduck123
MsStinkerBelle
BubblPopElectrc
naf917
Korea Ears
CarolinaBlue
DisneyFan06
Sazzo'sMommy
LostRosetta
Disneycrazycrewuk
chbc

where are ya all going to be? Anyone wearing Dis green or identifying your Dis-ness in another way? :santa:

DisGal

I think a four YO, if she likes the characters would love the dance parties. Also the Twas the night before Christmas Show...

As For us.. Just two days ago I booked a quickly 3 night trip just to do the dEC 16TH Christmas party this year... We Snagged an early dinner at Chef Mickey's (4pm, but we should make it to the castle in time for the lighting!!)

We'll be there too- so far the list doesn't look TOO crowded! Maybe the crowds will be thin that night! We are very excited!

Have fun at Chef Mickey's!

for me its 18 days to figure out my new camera. Do you all think we're cutting it a little close????

LOL

DisGal

Yes, lol. I now leave 2 weeks from today and still haven't looked at them. Between Christmas Shopping, Packing and getting the house together here I just haven't done it yet. Hopefully soon otherwise there is the nearly 3 hour plane ride, lol.

Melissa

Where are the bad reviews?

We had a great time AND we got poured on for two hours!

It's all what you make of it - and expectations!

There aren't as many special characters as Halloween party but the shows are superb.

We did Twas the night before Christmas last Saturday night since it was offered and walked in two seconds before it started with no problem (right after Spectro - we ran like heck from main street to get there). So we were able to hit characters from 7 - 7:45 then get a great parade spot. THen we got poured on so we did rides in tomorrowland with NO waits. Then we saw the 11:30 celebrate the season show which is fantastic!

Too funny because I just got a new camera too and have 3 manuals to read, lol. We leave in 17 days!!!

Have a great trip!

Melissa

mine only came with 1 manual and it's not very detailed:scared1:
down to 12 days til Disney and 16 til the first of 2 MVMCP

Please add us to November 16th! We'll be on our honeymoon:santa:

If you're going on this date feel free to mail us. We're all about meet' n greets'!:)

Ok this thread was for 2007.. and as such, I'll be closing it here to prevent further confusion.

KNox

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter