Off-site condos?

sherry7

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for some recommendations for off-site condos please. We've stayed at Windsor Hills 3 times, and really like it. However, I'm wondering if there's something even better off-site that I'm missing out on. I can usually get a 3 bedroom condo at Windsor Hills for $100 or less per night, so I'm looking at something in that general price range. (Please don't try to convince me why staying on-site is a better choice. Been there, done that, still prefer off-site.) Thanks!

Honestly, I don't think you can beat Windsor Hills! We've rented houses there several times, we just love it.

If you're just looking for something different, though, you could price out Bonnet Creek. It has more of a "resort" feel versus a "home" feel, if that makes sense--there are restaurants and resort amenities on the property. But, it still has various-sized units, with kitchens and multiple bedrooms, if needed.

We have stayed at Windsor but also looked at several other places, including WBC. We prefer 4 bedrooms if we can get it, which WBC does not have unless you go their absolute top of the line which is way out of our price range. Other places we found were cheaper, but further away from the park (as in 20 minutes until entrance) and they didn't look as nice. Other places were more expensive. So, for us, I guess it will continue to be Windsor- which is the next best thing to being onsite for us.

I'll join the chorus and say we love Windsor Hills. We've stayed there about 10 tomes in everything from 2 bedroom condo to 6 bedroom house. I've tried looking for other places as well, but whenever we stay off property, we always end up back there.

Check the Orlando Board. Lots of people there who have stayed at various condos. We love Windsor Hills too but my neighbor stayed at Solterra Resort last April and loved it. Good luck! We love offsite too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter