• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OFF-SITE CAR RENTALS

Goofy41

Goofy-Dad
Hi need some feedback on off-site car rentals. They are cheaper then the airport and need to cutback on some expenses and this is my 1st choice....thx in advance

The only off site I would even consider are Ace, Advantage, Routes and Fox, probably in that order. They have at least somewhat of a history. Not all of it good but that's still more than what I know about the others. I had a booking with Fox that I held for six months until National finally beat it. I had considered Routes last year, they are somewhat popular in Canada.
I just checked with Autoslash and for my dates next week the best price is $267 for Ace, the cheapest on site is Thrifty at $358. My National rental that I have for $295 is now $600.

Last edited:
The only two off site I would even consider are Ace, Advantage, Routes and Fox, probably in that order.
Only 2? Which 2?

You take a shuttle. You don't want to wait an hour. You don't like the car they give you. Beat up. Smells like smoke. Creative classification means what you consider a downgrade they consider as equivalent.

How long will it take to take a shuttle back to. MCO and hope for luck with a walk up rate.

Only 2? Which 2?

You take a shuttle. You don't want to wait an hour. You don't like the car they give you. Beat up. Smells like smoke. Creative classification means what you consider a downgrade they consider as equivalent.

How long will it take to take a shuttle back to. MCO and hope for luck with a walk up rate.
I started based off the list of off site rentals on the MCO website, but they did not list Ace and Advantage. I guess I missed that line while editing the post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter