Off site accommodations that include free shuttle to parks?

SABeasley98

Mouseketeer
We make a yearly trip to Disney, but we have always stayed on-site. I'm considering staying off-site this trip. We travel with extended family, so shuttle service to the parks is a must for us. We usually have a car or two for our group, but the shuttle service saves everyone's sanity by allowing everyone the option to arrive to/leave from the park whenever they want:) The off-site options are overwhelming, so I thought I would try narrowing it down this way first as I won't even consider accommodations that don't have a free shuttle service to the parks. Which off-site accommodations include free shuttle service to the parks? Any further tips on how reliable/regular the shuttles run would also be helpful! TIA!

Maybe you want something in the disney springs area off-site hotels are not like disney resorts that have shuttles every 20 minutes most off site hotels have a few shuttles in the morning and a few later at night but nothing in between at Disney springs you can walk to Saratoga springs and uses the buses to the park.But those hotels may cost you as much as a Disney resort.We sometimes stay on Palm Parkway and use the lynx bus but if you have a lot of people it will cost you $2 a person or $4.50 a person for a day pass so if you have a lot of people that really adds up .So you may not want that option. It will take you to Disney springs and magic kingdom transportation on and ticket center where there is a monorail to epcot and if you take bus the other direction it does to Sea World .

Caribe Royal on 536 has a free shuttle, and I have heard good things about it, but we always drive.

Honestly, I would not depend on a shuttle to get you to/from resorts. Most that advertise having a shuttle have limited offerings (maybe 2 or 3 in the morning and a couple in the evening). It will not provide the flexibility you are looking for or the convenience. DTD hotels do offer a bus that runs about every 30 minutes. We stayed there two years ago and it was still too long of a wait for us, but if you are wanting something reliable I would go that route. Otherwise, I would do a couple of vehicle rentals and depend on Uber otherwise. Very popular down there and not too pricey at all depending on where you are staying.

- Most offsite shuttles are very limited in the number of times they travel to/from parks.
- Some of these shuttles have additional fees.
- Some of these shuttles you have to make a reservation to ride.
- If you are looking for the flexibility for multiple guests .... I would seriously look at the Disney Springs hotels, with their regular bus system.
- For discounts look at Mousesavers, DisneySpringsHotels.com and directly on each of the hotels site for specials.

There is a shuttle at Bonnet Creek but I think it's up to $8/person round trip now? And I haven't read many good reviews on it so I've always drove.

Hilton Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astroia share a shuttle. There is one to every park. Looking at the link for schedule tomorrow, there is a shuttle to MK and Epcot every half hour and HS and AK every hour.

From Waldorf's website:

Complimentary Disney Transportation

Our complimentary MEARS motor coach picks you up at our resort's main entrance and takes you directly to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and back. This transportation is exclusive to guests of Waldorf Astoria Orlando and Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. The motor coach service runs during regularly scheduled park hours* only and is subject to change without prior notice. Our motor coach drops off and picks up at the following theme parks and attractions:

• Magic Kingdom® Park
  • Epcot®
  • Disney's Hollywood Studios®
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
  • Disney Springs™ Area
*Scheduled seasonally and runs approximately every half hour.

Please visit our reception desk for the current schedule or call the hotel at 407-597-5500.

View Current Shuttle Schedules (Current Week View Only)

Hilton Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astroia share a shuttle. There is one to every park. Looking at the link for schedule tomorrow, there is a shuttle to MK and Epcot every half hour and HS and AK every hour.
I think she's talking about the Wyndham Bonnet Creek.

THIS. Best off-site resort IMHO.

From Waldorf's website:

Complimentary Disney Transportation

Our complimentary MEARS motor coach picks you up at our resort's main entrance and takes you directly to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and back. This transportation is exclusive to guests of Waldorf Astoria Orlando and Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. The motor coach service runs during regularly scheduled park hours* only and is subject to change without prior notice. Our motor coach drops off and picks up at the following theme parks and attractions:

• Magic Kingdom® Park
  • Epcot®
  • Disney's Hollywood Studios®
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
  • Disney Springs™ Area
*Scheduled seasonally and runs approximately every half hour.

Please visit our reception desk for the current schedule or call the hotel at 407-597-5500.

View Current Shuttle Schedules (Current Week View Only)

Hilton Bonnet Creek
We stayed couple days here then on site at CSR.
Didn't want to leave HBC - loved it and shuttle runs regularly to all parks and Disney Springs, and it's free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter