off sire dining?

goofydad621

DIS Veteran
Hi All

We will be in the world next week:cool1::cool1::cool1:

we will have a car and are having 3 dinners on property, we are in a Kadania villa so will be making most of your meals but I like to get off property for at least one meal. Looking for a family restaurant, good food, decent price please not a seafood restaurant, 2 out of 4 do not like seafood and my DW is allergic.

Any recommendations? could be a buffet or not

thanks

Goofydad621

For breakfast and lunch, we like Cracker Barrel on the 192.

We've had dinner at Carraba's and it was decent Italian food. It is adjacent to Cracker Barrel.

Panera Bread, Souplantation, and Bahama Breeze are also in the same general area of 192.

Universal City Walk has some great restaurants if you are looking for something other than a Disney dining experience. Whenever we are staying at Disney, we always have a dinner night at City Walk, specifically Margaritaville. It's a very colorful and friendly place that has a lot of food choices, 2 of 4 in my family don't do seafood either but love Margaritaville.

Miller's AleHouse is our favorite. Great Food and good prices.

It's close to you. too. Just exit AKL and turn left at the light. This is a back road that takes you toward 192 (Irlo Bronson). Just before you reach 192 take a left on Black Lake Road. This runs parallel to 192 and ends at a light. Turn right at the light and go to the next light, E Orange Lake Rd. Turn right and Miller's is on the right.

They have an amazing Prime Rib special on Thursdays, which is only $12.99. I recommend going early, because if you arrive at 7:00 or later you will wait 90 minutes or so for a table. But if you arrive by 5:30 you most likely will be seated immediately.

Instead of a left, it is a right turn onto Sherberth and then a right on Black Lake or continue to 192 and turn right. DD lives in Clermont so we exit WDW in this direction quite often.

We always go to Giordano's when we are in town. I'm from Chicago, and now live on the east coast. It's a touch of home for me. Their is one close to Disney at 12151 S. Apopka Vineland Rd. Their is also one in Kissimmee at 7866 Irlo Bronson HWY. We have ate at both, and have always had a good experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter