Off Kilter...???

k5thbeatle

DIS Veteran
Just curious if anyone (especially Florida locals) can give any updates as to what Off Kilter is up to these days? I looked on their web-site and see they play a few gigs around the country but it was somewhat vague and was mostly curious if they are really still playing regular (weekly?) venues in the Orlando area? What if anything are the former members doing if not playing regularly for Off Kilter?

Just curious if anyone can give any updates about them?

Some of the former members do a show in the Scat Cat Lounge at POFQ Saturday through Tuesday evenings. It's a great show, you should go! They mostly do songs requested by the audience.

They were nearby in the Capital District of NY recently for a Scottish festival.

I've seen them perform at the Orlando Scottish Highland Games that are held every January, and they have performed here in Celebration a couple of times.

They don't have any regular gigs, but they do play shows/festivals on a regular basis. Keep an eye on their website, show dates are posted there. They play both in FL and across the country.

Some of the former members do a show in the Scat Cat Lounge at POFQ Saturday through Tuesday evenings. It's a great show, you should go! They mostly do songs requested by the audience.
Which band members play there? Jamie, Mark, Tony??

I see the Canada pavilion where they use to play now features several acts that rotate through?

I see the Canada pavilion where they use to play now features several acts that rotate through?
Yes,there are currently 3 "Repeat Acts" scheduled to return,but they may or may not return in the future and there have been many more acts besides those 3 since OK left.

Also "Alberta Bound" which Jason and Billy are part of is a "fill-in" act on The Mill Stage and Canadian Holiday Voyageurs which Jason and Billy are also part of return this Holiday Season,so it is still possible to see 2 of the OK guys on The Mill Stage at times.

I don't know why Disney doesn't invite OK to play a coupe of weeks a year on The Mill Stage-it would help them fill those weeks and be a huge hit with WDW Guests-WIN!WIN! for Disney.:)

They also have a Facebook page which lets you know what they are up to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter