• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Odds Of Getting Walk-Up MNSSHP Tickets?

Looking for some help/advice! Just found out we will be in Orlando the last weekend in October and want to stay a few extra days to do Disney. Really want to go to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. It shows tickets are sold out. Does anyone have advice on how to get or the possibility of getting tickets on a sold out date. Do they typically sell tickets the day of party?

Last edited:
Very rarely tickets are available to sold out parties, but the only way you would know is if you were in the MK the morning of the party and noticed the sandwich board they place in the front of the park indicating such. That’s really close to Halloween, so those are more coveted tickets, and I would be extremely shocked if any were to be available. Tickets cannot be resold, so anyone saying they have tickets for sale to a sold-out party is likely not on the up-and-up, and if they actually do have them, they risk the tickets being invalidated for violating the rules.

Last edited:
I’ve seen a link here for tickets. I can’t remember if it’s via the board sponsor that sells tickets as a third party.

Just curious if anyone else has had any luck with walk up tickets the day of, this year? TIA!!

With most of the nights sold out, walk up tickets could happen, but not likely.

My husband fell a few days ago and broke his hip and shoulder. We have tickets for MNSSHP, MVMCP and Jollywood. I was so excited, having never been for these seasons. When I called to cancel, I was told that when we no-show, the tickets will revert to a credit. I pushed—is there no way for me to cancel so some fortunate souls could benefit from this misfortune, and was told it doesn’t work that way. It’s a shame that canceled tickets can’t be added back into the pool.

My husband fell a few days ago and broke his hip and shoulder. We have tickets for MNSSHP, MVMCP and Jollywood. I was so excited, having never been for these seasons. When I called to cancel, I was told that when we no-show, the tickets will revert to a credit. I pushed—is there no way for me to cancel so some fortunate souls could benefit from this misfortune, and was told it doesn’t work that way. It’s a shame that canceled tickets can’t be added back into the pool.
Hope your husband heals quickly.

My daughter and grandson are going Sunday the 22nd. My son decided to join them and it's sold out. My daughter kept calling and last Saturday she was able to purchase him a ticket. So now they will be going together. I'd say just keep checking

My daughter and grandson are going Sunday the 22nd. My son decided to join them and it's sold out. My daughter kept calling and last Saturday she was able to purchase him a ticket. So now they will be going together. I'd say just keep checking
Please note that your situation is different from guests who don't have any tickets at all.

Disney has been known to sometimes allow an existing group to add a ticket for a sold out party but, purchasing a ticket to a sold out party when you are not joining an existing group is very different and normally not available.

Disney is understanding that travel groups can change and when possible try to accommodate an extra guest or two but, cannot allow all who missed out on purchasing tickets or the parties would very quickly become too busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter