• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Odd.

Drasticq

Mouseketeer
It's weird. Whenever I meet someone new, the topic of conversation ALWAYS reverts back to the weather! Anyone else find this?

I think I have the weather conversation at least once per day while riding the elevator in my building.

Yep. Even with a close friend we always end up talking about the weather. We both aren't fans of weather (hate the heat, hate the rain, hate the cold) .

Weather is an easy conversation. It's what people use when they don't know what to say. My conversation opener is most often "so, where are you from?" I say this because everyone is from some where. Questions with a yes/no answer don't contribute to a conversation very well.

It's weird. Whenever I meet someone new, the topic of conversation ALWAYS reverts back to the weather! Anyone else find this?
Ugh nope dont talk about the weather when i meet new people normaly its about fiitness because most new people i meet its at the gym

We have a whole thread that discusses weather (and other things) all the time. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter