• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Odd question.

tinkerbellybutton

DIS Veteran
I have a very odd question. Not even sure if this is the best forum to ask in.

There is a nice clothing line at some of the deluxe resorts that is all non Disney apparel. I don't think it's Lily Pulitzer, although I did see that line of clothing as well. The specific item I liked was a blue and white print dress at Boutiki at the Polynesian. There was also a matching swimsuit, so the dress may have been a swim cover-up. Does anyone know what brand this dress is or if I can find it online somewhere? Kicking myself now for not taking a picture of it or at least noting the brand.

Thanks so much in advanced!

I would check the Disney shop app. It should be able to help you locate that specific item.

I have a breakfast res at Kona a month from today. I'll go to the gift shop after and see if I can find it and take pics of the items/tags etc for you.

I have a breakfast res at Kona a month from today. I'll go to the gift shop after and see if I can find it and take pics of the items/tags etc for you.

Awesome!!! Thank you so much! That would be greatly appreciated!

I have tried the app. I have searched a few brands I thought it might be. And I have emailed Disney's merchandise department with no response.

UPDATE:

I was able to speak directly with someone at Boutiki and it turns out it is a Tommy Bahama item. It's just not sold on their website. Thanks so much for all the help!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter