Odd Question about 180 +10...

IloveDisney77

DIS Veteran
Hi all...here is my question...Currently, we will be at the World in early December for 9 days with 6 at BLT and 3 at AKV...our booking window is coming up in 3 weeks...when the window opens...do all 10 days open up or only the first 6 days we are at BLT? I assume it is 10 additional days but I honestly can't remember. I appreciate your insight!

Thanks

Yes the 180+10 means you can book up to 10 days into your vacation at 180 days out from your arrival.

Have fun!!

I can book my ADR's for my trip in November on Saturday, is it best to book in person or online at 6am??? I really want to get all of my character meals :)

I can book my ADR's for my trip in November on Saturday, is it best to book in person or online at 6am??? I really want to get all of my character meals :)

Online starts at 0600, whereas if you call in you must wait until 0700. Since you'd get a one hour jump on people who call in, I'd do it online. I always do mine online and am through by 0700.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter