• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October park hours?

Mrs Lapo

Mouseketeer
Anyone know when the October park hours will be released? I thought mid March but haven't seen them yet. I'm supposed to make my dining reservations next week and I kind of wanted to see the park hours to plan out where I'll be before making my dining plans.

Thanks!!

Disney has been releasing them one day at a time on a rolling basis at six months out

I have a park hours question. We have plans to go to MK on October 1st for HEA and the dessert party. We're planning to have dinner at Flying Fish, and then hop over to MK. I had seen project hours with park close at 11pm, but the official hours were released yesterday and now the park close is at 9pm, which means we'd have no time to do any attractions after the fireworks end. We weren't planning to be in the park any other time that day (we're doing a sort of no parks day except for the evening stuff), but we are going to MK later in the week for MNSSHP. My question is, what are the odds that the closing hour will be pushed back?

Yup. Kenny the Pirate has it out. He says he gets them a few weeks ahead and posts them.

Its a 180 day rolling calendar.
3rd party sites likely have park hours up for all of October but they are not official.
Disney's hours also won't be official until about 3 weeks out.
If you already have a reservation there is a way to see a few days past the 180 days. (can't recall exactly how to do it something like go to your plans and say add new plans and then you'll be able to see park hours for a few days more)

We've been to WDW the past two years in October. Just an FYI that they do update the hours in late Sept/early Oct so check out historical hours for the week you are going to have a better idea. There were some very upset people who booked 180 day ADR for 8am dining/9am park open only for the park to open at 8am.

. We have plans to go to MK on October 1st for HEA

We have the dessert party booked for Oct 1 as well. I may cancel closer to time if if I find word of an alternative spot where my kids will be able to see. I hope the park stays open past 9 pm.

We have the dessert party booked for Oct 1 as well. I may cancel closer to time if if I find word of an alternative spot where my kids will be able to see. I hope the park stays open past 9 pm.

I don't have any plans to cancel the dessert party as I am incredibly crowd averse (like have had panic attacks in similar scenarios), and it's also a surprise for my mom, but it would be a bummer if the park closed right after HEA. We do have a whole day in MK on 10/4 for MNSSHP so we'll have plenty of chances to do all of the attractions we want. I was mostly just hoping to get an evening 7DMT ride in.

If you are looking at October for Magic Kingdom the best rule of thumb is to find if its a MNSSHP night and figure magic kingdom will close at 6pm or 7pm. For the party. For the rest of the parks, historic park hours will be 95 percent of the time right unless a special party is added that hasnt been advertised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter