October 9, 2017 Disney Dream Cruise

Hello :)

There is a FE list created on another media site... If you would like to join, that would be fine. We would need your Staterooom number, Names of each person, age, favorite character, allergies, and any special occasions.

I'm trying to get started with doing the F.E. This is our first Disney Cruise and would appreciate any info on how I get started. There will be three of us Hubby, G.daughter and myself. Thank you for any help

Would you like to be included in the Fish Extender Exchange?

2012-12-09174733.jpg

Would you like to join the Fish Extender Exchange? Here's information concerning how they work.

Threads about Fish Extenders:
We are probably too late to join, but very interested. This is our first cruise. It will be my husband, me and our 7yr old dauhhter

dreamship.jpg

Welcome to the 4 Day Disney Dream Bahamian Cruise Meet Thread

October 9-13, 2017
Are you going? Come join our thread and post your thoughts and ideas!

We will be on this cruise and wanted to sign up to be on the list for fish extenders. Would you please let me know what I need to do . We are newbies

Hello :)

There is a FE list created on another media site... If you would like to join, that would be fine. We would need your Staterooom number, Names of each person, age, favorite character, allergies, and any special occasions.
We are the Davenport's , our room number is 2544, Madison 16, June, 63, Steve 67. No allergies.

2012-12-09174733.jpg

Would you like to join the Fish Extender Exchange? Here's information concerning how they work.

What is a Fish Extender?
Homemade Gift Ideas
You can make your own FE, or have one made for you. Check out "Fish Extenders" on Ebay
We are interested in the FE! This will be our 4th Disney cruise and we are bringing first time family members with us! Can't wait to show them a magical time ! How do we sign up?

Hope this helps, I wound up getting back on Facebook to sign up. They are very helpful.

Please count us in on the Fish Extender and wristlet lists for the October 9-13, 2017 Disney Dream cruise. We can't wait.
We are in stateroom 10626. Our family of 5 consists of: Mom, Dad, Elissa (6 yr old daughter), Brandon (3 1/2 yr old son
& Lyla (18 month old daughter.
And, should an excessive number of participants sign up how will a division be determined? By floor level? I did see where the deadline to
join is September 9, 2017. When would we be advised if a division is made?

2012-12-09174733.jpg

What is a Fish Extender?
Homemade Gift Ideas
You can make your own FE, or have one made for you. Check out "Fish Extenders" on Ebay

2012-12-09174733.jpg

What is a Fish Extender?
Homemade Gift Ideas

To anyone's knowledge, has someone stepped up to coordinate the FE participants for the October 9, 2017
cruise on the Disney Dream? I see numerous families wanting to join but no one has stated they are compiling the list.

we would love to participate.
Stateroom 2538
grandma (62)
mom (32)
Olivia (7)
please!!! TIA!!

To anyone's knowledge, has someone stepped up to coordinate the FE participants for the October 9, 2017
cruise on the Disney Dream? I see numerous families wanting to join but no one has stated they are compiling the list.
I would love to know as well. or where we can sign up

I would love to know as well. or where we can sign up
I didn't receive notification from anyone on DISboards. But, I did find on another social media website a FE group but it has closed for signup purposes. However, there was also a Pixie Dust group on that same social media site where you could post that you were interested in the Pixie Dust group which would be fellow cruise guests that would add you to their "surprise" gift list. And, you could add those that responded to your post to your gift giving list. There is no guarantee anyone will give gifts to your cabin but I did notice quite a few offering to "pixie dust" cabins. But, a lot of the fun is giving gifts and being surprised if you receive one. Not sure if that list is still open. Look under the title for your cruise ship and the date of its departure on the social media site.

We are on the oct 9th disney dream cruise. We are interested in a FE group. There will be 4 of us Dave (63), Linda (62), Pam (35) and Skylar (5). We are in 10630.

Did anyone find out if there is a FE group for the October 9 group of the Disney Dream? This is our first Disney cruise and I know my kiddos would absolutely love to participate. I saw on FB that the group is closed and I'm hoping there is another one that has formed since. Thanks for letting me know!
Susan

I'm not interested in FE, but just wanted to share my giddiness at our first family Disney cruise! Multi-generation great-grandparents, grandparents, mama & daddy & two little kids. It's going to be so hard to focus on work and life for the next week before we fly down to MCO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter