• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 7, 2012 - 4 Nights of Dreaming

Thanks Mandy! That's what I'm hoping too. If you wouldn't mind, I would love help with coordinating the FE as I've never been involved in one and wouldn't know where to start. For now it's just you and me on this cruise, lol! :rotfl2:

Hi Deb

It's my first cruise too but would love to help out. From what I gather, we will need to set a limit on the number of participants (not yet though b/c it's just me and you!), a price? and a cut off date for joiners.

I look forward to planning it! The more we plan, the closer the date gets!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Deb

It's my first cruise too but would love to help out. From what I gather, we will need to set a limit on the number of participants (not yet though b/c it's just me and you!), a price? and a cut off date for joiners.

I look forward to planning it! The more we plan, the closer the date gets!

Wonderful! I would like to keep it small. Since we are only on a 4 nighter I don't want anyone to have to be spending more than an hour (if even that) going around the ship to deliver their FE's. I'm SO excited and I agree that the planning will help the next 10 months go by really fast. It'll be here before we know it! :banana::cool1:

Hi Gang! My name is Karen and this is my first Disney Cruise. We are doing the cruise after we spend a week at BCV. I will be there with my family and friends. Looking for any tips to make this the best trip for my family especially my 9 year old daughter.

See everyone in 9 months.

Just about 10 months left until we sail and it seems like we don't have very many people joining us on this cruise. Hopefully we'll see more soon as I would like to coordinate an FE if possible ;)

Hey Deb!
This is my first cruise with my family DH48 myself 46 and DD9. I was reading all about participating in the FE. Please let me know if you are looking at getting a group together.

Can't wait to go and meet everyone!:cheer2:

Hey Deb!
This is my first cruise with my family DH48 myself 46 and DD9. I was reading all about participating in the FE. Please let me know if you are looking at getting a group together.

Can't wait to go and meet everyone!:cheer2:

:welcome: Karen! We are slowly getting our FE figured out and will post more info once available. My ds will be 9 on this cruise as well (my dd will be 7)! Hopefully it will be a lifetime of memories for them :goodvibes Looking forward to getting to meet new people here!

:welcome: Karen! We are slowly getting our FE figured out and will post more info once available. My ds will be 9 on this cruise as well (my dd will be 7)! Hopefully it will be a lifetime of memories for them :goodvibes Looking forward to getting to meet new people here!

Deb I will keep checking the boards for any updates. We will be traveling with friends who have 2 children and they would to participate too. Looking forward to meeting some great people.

Hi Everyone,

More cruise newbies here for the October 7 sailing. Turns out we (me - Chris 42, Lana (DW41), Zach (DS16), Alexandra (DD13), and Genevieve (DD10)) are meeting up with friends of ours that will be on this cruise too. But we'd love to meet more DISers.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone over the next few months as we get ready for the big day. Any recommendations for DD13 - she's wondering if the tween club, or the teen club is a better place to hang out? Thanks.

Hi Gang! My name is Karen and this is my first Disney Cruise. We are doing the cruise after we spend a week at BCV. I will be there with my family and friends. Looking for any tips to make this the best trip for my family especially my 9 year old daughter.

See everyone in 9 months.

Hi Everyone,

More cruise newbies here for the October 7 sailing. Turns out we (me - Chris 42, Lana (DW41), Zach (DS16), Alexandra (DD13), and Genevieve (DD10)) are meeting up with friends of ours that will be on this cruise too. But we'd love to meet more DISers.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone over the next few months as we get ready for the big day. Any recommendations for DD13 - she's wondering if the tween club, or the teen club is a better place to hang out? Thanks.

Hi Karen! Hi Chris (my fellow Canuck!)

Welcome to the group! I have been Disney Dreamin' for awhile and can't wait to get on the ship!

Less than 9 months to go!

Hi Everyone,

Weclome Chris! My dd will love the fact that she won't be the only Jenavieve on this cruise (even if they are spelled differently ;))!

That's awesome Amanda! Are you interested in joining our FE group? There should be a post here on this thread with info.

Yes I joined the FE group. This is my first one so I am excited about that as well. Can't wait:goodvibes

Finally posting! My name is Sandy- we're newbies too and excited for the cruise! We haven't told our kids yet- DS (6) Paul and DD (4) Mia. They're going to flip out!!! I can't wait for it to come because I'm too exhausted spending all night reading these boards....

Finally posting! My name is Sandy- we're newbies too and excited for the cruise! We haven't told our kids yet- DS (6) Paul and DD (4) Mia. They're going to flip out!!! I can't wait for it to come because I'm too exhausted spending all night reading these boards....

:welcome: Sandy and family.....it will be here before you know it:cheer2:

Still really excited about the cruise, but i have to back off the FE. there is way to much going on in our lives to try to fit this in now. but i would love to meet up with people to chat.

kate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter