OCTOBER 30th & NOVEMBER 3rd Cruises (FE and Meets)

I've also received a PM from PrincessTinker11 that they will not be participating in the FE anymore but is still interested in attending a meet.

Why don't we just keep the FE list in a post instead of linking to various websites? It makes the list easier to maintain and then there's no emails / links / etc?

I've also received a PM from PrincessTinker11 that they will not be participating in the FE anymore but is still interested in attending a meet.

Why don't we just keep the FE list in a post instead of linking to various websites? It makes the list easier to maintain and then there's no emails / links / etc?

The big question is who is maintaining the list?

You can maintain the list - I just did the excel document because someone had posted pages back asking for one.

Ok I will continue then. Didn't really care who did it just not more than one person (as it gets confusing).

I have the list in an excel sheet which is published on my site. IE will download the site into an excel spreadsheet is desired; all other browsers will just save it as a webpage or PDF.

I will also continue posting it on the thread at times (website is easier to do). Let me know if there is anything else for this cruise the could be published there.

http://dcl.trapperhq.com/20111030/FE_List.htm or
http://www.trapperhq.com/dcl/20111030/FE_List.htm

Hello Everyone!!!!!

Wow! I was just thinking we are getting sooooooo close to the cruise I can already smell the ocean and see myself on the deck overlooking it. Well, okay, not really...but it sounded good. LOL In my mind, I can see all that and more. Hehe!!!!

Thanks again Ppartekim for being willing to take over what Kathleen started. Awesome!! Love the way it's arranged as it makes it easy to get a good idea of how many cabins, adults, and children. Hugs to you!!!

For those of you who are still interested in the Scrapbooking exchange, we have about 80 days to complete our projects. Remember you are only responsible for one full page completed (or a picture of completed page with all that is necessary to complete it) plus one background page (for those that would like to have 2 of the same backgrounds for a cohesive look in their albums. IF you want to complete that page, feel free to do so, though that page is not required to participate in the exchange.

I'm thinking the best day to exchange our pages will be on the sea day before noon sometime. I'm still working on the location (I haven't been on the ship yet). With our group not so big, we could meet in any number of places. Does anyone have a suggestion? I'm open to just about anything except I'd prefer a place that would be light and bright, not dark.

Let me know. Can't Wait.

As for the FE, I've mostly completed mine, just have a teeny bit more to do. Then I'm going to grab a small suitcase and pack it up so it's already to go. Thank goodness, we're driving to Florida this trip. Yay!!!!

Thanks again Ppartekim for being willing to take over what Kathleen started. Awesome!! Love the way it's arranged as it makes it easy to get a good idea of how many cabins, adults, and children. Hugs to you!!!

I'm thinking the best day to exchange our pages will be on the sea day before noon sometime. I'm still working on the location (I haven't been on the ship yet). With our group not so big, we could meet in any number of places. Does anyone have a suggestion? I'm open to just about anything except I'd prefer a place that would be light and bright, not dark.

Thanks for the support on the FE tried to make it easy to read, just wish I copy the excel document directly into the thread but, haven't figured out how to yet. :confused:

As for a place for your Scrapebooking, you might try the Outlook bar. It is located at top Deck of the Dream - Deck 14 Midship. It was empty 99% of the time on the B2B we took in January (granted they were the first two cruises). I would guess that it could accommodate 25-30 crafters (50+ drinkers/talkers). ;)

Could also use it for a Meet/Greet for us HalloDreamers... (like that name better). Goes better with picture too. Now, if I could remember what post had that halloween picture, too many pages to back thru (250+ on original thread & 45pgs on the new addition, :thumbsup2).

Thanks for the support on the FE tried to make it easy to read, just wish I copy the excel document directly into the thread but, haven't figured out how to yet. :confused:

As for a place for your Scrapebooking, you might try the Outlook bar. It is located at top Deck of the Dream - Deck 14 Midship. It was empty 99% of the time on the B2B we took in January (granted they were the first two cruises). I would guess that it could accommodate 25-30 crafters (50+ drinkers/talkers). ;)

Could also use it for a Meet/Greet for us HalloDreamers... (like that name better). Goes better with picture too. Now, if I could remember what post had that halloween picture, too many pages to back thru (250+ on original thread & 45pgs on the new addition, :thumbsup2).

i am liking hallodreamers alot better only cause I dont understand the nanahead thing and plus its my first time cruising with everyone.But really I am ok with either or its not a big deal

Since Dale doesn't have 10 posts, here is what he has toyed with.

232323232%7Ffp539%3A%3B%3Enu%3D4388%3E%3B%3B8%3E252%3EWSNRCG%3D33989%3B5978343nu0mrj

Bumping it up for you guys!

I'll be on the Oct. 30th cruise solo. I probably won't be able to do FE's...but I may be interested in attending a meet.

My DDs and I like this, but I've been away for awhile and I don't know what it's for. Can someone enlighten me?
thx.

Not enlightening but bewitching. :wizard:

There was a thread within this thread :) , about a Halloween theme for the cruise since it will be Halloween on the cruise. Different pictures were suggested and this was the favorite of some of posters (I liked it and the play on words, but then I like puns).

So, there are now two themes for this cruise - HallowDream
and for some - Banana (Nana) Head cruise

Question for the group?

In Kathy's Cruisemates document she emailed out she mentions the following:

Ladies only meet
2:00 P.M. on November 2nd by the adult pool

This is for all the adult ladies only. NO men allowed.

Men don’t feel left out, I have been to these meets and believe me you don’t want to be there!

Ladies this is a great time to chat, drink, laugh, drink, gossip, drink, Let Shell ask an Officer if he is the male stripper we asked for? Drink. When he said no she said but we’ve got CASH!! More drinks. Yes ladies who are new to this Bananahead tradition,that really happened at one ladie’s meet. So don’t miss all the fun.

Even if you don’t drink, like me, this is really a fun time for the ladies to just get together and have some female companionship. Hope to see all the ladies there.

I do not know if Kathy was heading this up or who was. Since, I am a man (last time I looked in the mirror), I will not be the point-man (so to speak) for this meet.

Anyone from the Bananahead group want to take the lead on this? I am willing to host any pages along side the FE list on my server.

Question for the group?

I do not know if Kathy was heading this up or who was. Since, I am a man (last time I looked in the mirror), I will not be the point-man (so to speak) for this meet.

Anyone from the Bananahead group want to take the lead on this? I am willing to host any pages along side the FE list on my server.

just hearing about the meet for the first time unless i missed it somewhere.

Question for the group?

I'll be on the Oct. 30th cruise solo. I probably won't be able to do FE's...but I may be interested in attending a meet.

no friends or family joining you or do you prefer to go solo? how is dinning do they sit u with other solo cruisemates or families how does it work just wondering if i ever decide to go solo one day before i go nuts at home:)

I have cruised as a solo, and I join the thread and about a month before the cruise, several families joined up and sat in the same area of the dinning room and I was seated with two families, I loved having the chance to sit with others and hearing about everyone's day was great.

I have now cruised two more times with several groups from that cruise and meet up at WDW many times.

PJ

Not enlightening but bewitching. :wizard:

There was a thread within this thread :) , about a Halloween theme for the cruise since it will be Halloween on the cruise. Different pictures were suggested and this was the favorite of some of posters (I liked it and the play on words, but then I like puns).

So, there are now two themes for this cruise - HallowDream
and for some - Banana (Nana) Head cruise

First time I have heard about Banana (Nana) Head cruise. What does it mean for our cruise?

I like and understand HallowDream. :thumbsup2

Just coming on to say, as of tomorrow we are paid in full! :cool1: That makes us officially official. Can't believe we're finally so close after planning for 16 months.

We're starting to think about Halloween costumes. Is this overkill for the adults? Should I just plan on costumes for the kids?

Oooooooh, only 2 1/2 more months.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter