October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFEG, I will not be distracted - what about the paranoid dwarf??? :lmao:

:rotfl2: Maybe i was a little harsh on the fella but we didn't sleep for two days and all he kept saying was "am a very important man me",yer right like i care.....My job?.....am retired i suppose,i don't have a job.... am a kept man:rotfl2: Hazel works for social services and Jess works for the oops she's as paranoid as the dwarf so you'll after ask her,i get into trouble when i tell anyone...

ps...maybe she should marry the turk:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My husband would kill to be a kept man - it's right up on there on his list of lifelong ambitions along with early retirement and winning a massive lottery. ;)

My husband would kill to be a kept man - it's right up on there on his list of lifelong ambitions along with early retirement and winning a massive lottery. ;)

I have an idea,why not write a book on where and where not to eat in and around Disney...you make a pot full,Jason gets to put his feet and you both get to do the REPO cruise,lovely jumbie anyone's a winner......:rotfl2:

did anyone see this on the other threads (land side)

At last some common sense decision!

No charges to be filed after 'Tigger' complaint

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
Posted February 15, 2007, 3:28 PM EST Video

Tigger, the Walt Disney World character, is no longer in the cross-hairs of the State Attorney's Office.

No charges will be filed against 31-year-old Michael J. Fedelem, the employee playing Winnie the Pooh's bouncy friend, the State Attorney's Office announced today.

Prosecutors reviewed the complaint that Tigger punched a 14-year-old during a home-video session at Disney-MGM Studios last month.

UPDATE:

Konked Kruiser : Where : When:
Paige anywhere Saturday

Brenda AFEGS Suite Saturday 5:00 (as long as the Cards aren't playing)

Chris AFEGS Suite Doesn't Care
(agreeable at the present time)

Karen Terminal?? Embarkation time

Linda Mickey Pool or Deck 10 3:00pm Saturday

Heather Mickey Pool or Deck 10 3:00 pm Saturday

Cass Mickey Pool 3:00 pm Saturday (no green shirts :))

Jeff Anywhere B4 Key West on Sunday

Other suggestions:
Linda: Wear Green Ribbons at Port
Nancy: Wear Mardi Gras Beads at Port
Heather: Wear Leis (Hawaiian Flower Necklaces) at Port
Cass: Don't make me wear a green shirt!!

Please add your suggestions to this post and we can keep track that way[/QUOTE]

I kind of like "Mr. I don't think we're going on this cruise, but I like you guys so much that I'll talk to you forever" 's idea for the DISmeet!:lmao:

I actually like that idea best, too. Saturday can be so hectic and people end up not coming just for that reason.

By Sunday everyone has had a chance to settle in a bit and for what it's worth, I think it's easier for people to make it to a meet then.

The other idea would be to go ahead and have a meet on Saturday but schedule a separate get together on Sunday for the people who want to play tag - that way one thing doesn't get in the way of the other.

We're in for Sunday too! I think that is a really good idea, Mr. I don't think we are cruisin' with y'all, yada, yada, yada....C'mon, Mr. IDTWACWY, pull out all the stops, work on that wife...whatever it takes, chocolate, roses, dinner, bubble bath.....:rotfl:

Seriously, I hope you get to go on this trip.:)

If anyone here is bored...I'm working on Day 2 of our trip report... I think it's started off quite well if I do say so myself.

I think it's snowing again. :scared1:

If anyone here is bored...I'm working on Day 2 of our trip report... I think it's started off quite well if I do say so myself.

Well, I am not bored but I am waiting impatiently for some more of your trippie!!!! And yes, you CAN say so yourself...it was an awesome start....more....more....more. popcorn::

Tomorrow night we are having Rob's family over for a "Disney Night" :banana:
Since they are all newbies, I gotta get them all prepared for the parks and the cruise...you know what I mean...."Now, make sure you wear comfortable shoes....there's gonna be some walking involved....everyone have their passports?.....prepare yourself to pay $3 for a bottle of coke....if you see chocolate croissants on the cruise, don't eat them, they are horrible :-)ssst: more for us!)....if some weirdo that you don't know waves and yells "Hi Timon's family" do not panic, they are probably just DISers, not stalkers....don't follow Rob, he gets lost easily, always follow me....unless I am lost....yada...yada...yada.

:rotfl:

Well, I am not bored but I am waiting impatiently for some more of your trippie!!!! And yes, you CAN say so yourself...it was an awesome start....more....more....more. popcorn::

Since they are all newbies, I gotta get them all prepared for the parks and the cruise...you know what I mean...."Now, make sure you wear comfortable shoes....there's gonna be some walking involved....everyone have their passports?.....prepare yourself to pay $3 for a bottle of coke....if you see chocolate croissants on the cruise, don't eat them, they are horrible :-)ssst: more for us!)....if some weirdo that you don't know waves and yells "Hi Timon's family" do not panic, they are probably just DISers, not stalkers....don't follow Rob, he gets lost easily, always follow me....unless I am lost....yada...yada...yada.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You might want to tell them not to be overly concerned about that American couple that carries a stuffed Plankton all over the ship, either. ;)

BTW - glad to hear you were able to get off the steroids; those babies are nasty!

...."Now, make sure you wear comfortable shoes....there's gonna be some walking involved".....:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: Just a little :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Morning too... yes wheres the link Brenda please? Wayne is on Stag night tonight and I can have a quick read, while I get ready to go too.

I can pretend to preen myself in the bathroom, but take the laptop in the DIS instead............... does that mean im addicted???

Cass beleive me after use to having 3 hours to get ready to go out, have a drink, relax in bath etc. Mums now get ready in 10 minutes. ! Honestly on the cruise Elouise was bathed hair washed and styled dressed with matching necklace/hairbobble etc. She even pinched mums lip gloss................:cutie: me ....i was rushing around 10 mins before dinner in a wet towel, no make up and trying to get the creases out of my outfit! :scared1:

Still she looked cute for pictures, I kept out of as many as I could !;)

Morning lady's,Can i ask a question on here i simply dare not ask in my house?...WHY DO ALL THE LADY'S IN MY LIFE PAY A FORTUNE TO A HAIR DRESSER ONLY TO COME STAIGHT HOME AND RE DO IT THEM SELFS?....:confused3

Morning lady's,Can i ask a question on here i simply dare not ask in my house?...WHY DO ALL THE LADY'S IN MY LIFE PAY A FORTUNE TO A HAIR DRESSER ONLY TO COME STAIGHT HOME AND RE DO IT THEM SELFS?....:confused3

Because they never get it right! We are too polite to say "that looks hideous" so we just pay the fortune, run back to the car hoping no-one sees us and then do it properly ourselves:rolleyes1 Its the colour she gets right - (she covers the grey:scared1: :scared1: ), so I dont mind the blowdrying bit going wrong.:rotfl:

I have 2 more viewings today - 2 and 3pm. God, the house has never been so clean. We'll have been in it 17 years this April. If we are still here I think the house deserves a birthday party:dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter