October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures Cheryl!! Thanks for sharing. Post more please.

Jeff, that's not really you is it??:confused3

>

>

<

>

>

<

>

<

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hello Nancy ! :hug:

Thanks for the Mothering sunday wishes... its not mothering day this weekeknd in the Uk, ( we had ours in March ) however I might tell Wayne, and then he might get me another gift and Elouise can make me another card ! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Happy mothers day to you though.

sorry to hear about Chucks parents, that is just soooo sad. glad he has you and your kids :grouphug:

Nancy,

Clarification question.

With DIS tag, and the cut-off at 20, that is 20 staterooms/DISers, correct?

Are we just doing 1 gift per stateroom, or are we to do something for each person, depending on the gifts we give?

Thanks,

Jeff

p.s. My gift will be $100 bills, so I need to know how many to get.

Didnt know they did $100 dollar Mickey money - never mind... a regular $100 dollar bill will just have to do;) :lmao:

Do you know there has been only 1 UK post today?

I think they're not pulling their weight around here.

Sorry - been out all day - you know its not like me to skip on dissing:goodvibes ...I'm still catching up with the 6 pages you've all posted today:scared1:

Im here Im here, guess the other UK dissers have a life !!!

I had a life for a few hours, but now I'm back to dissing:lmao:

Ive had some exciting news today !

cos we have booked 2 Royal Caribbean cruises (for next year) RC have contacted us and asked if we would like to attend a complentary tour of the Navigator of the Seas this summer, whilsts its in Southhampton! We get to tour the ship and use facilites etc and get a free lunch ! :QUOTE]

Sounds like a great day Lindy - looking forward to your photos:thumbsup2

I reckon Chris is a big ganster !

Perhaps a secret spy for M15?

We havent even seen a photo yet !

May be he is famous:eek: , and using " Chris " as a cover name :confused:

I reckon he's someone famous too:rotfl: - he neve actually told us the truth about being an undertaker either:confused3 - he certainly is a man of mystery:goodvibes - we luv ya Chris - come out come out wherever you are:hug:

I think "Chris" (well that's what we'll call him) had a lot going on the last couple weeks. However, I'm sure he'll have time to post soon, after he leaves his job.

BTW, I found a picture of him:

blair_titlephoto.jpg

:lmao: Brilliant:lmao:

This ones for Karen, cos shes toooooo busy shopping ;) :thumbsup2

packing to move

taxi Ellis to where ever

cooking tea

worrying about her Mum and Sister etc ....

and

cos shes drunk to much red wine and is too p*ssed to type !QUOTE]

You know me too well:rolleyes1

OK I'm going to try this picture thing. I just joined photobucket and put in a few pictures fro our trip to Disneyland last summer and then I followed Cass' directions so here it goes

Rachel with Mickey

Cal2006144.jpg

What a fab photo:thumbsup2 - georgous close up - I'm going to have to try that next time - I always go for the whole body shot, but that is waaaay better:thumbsup2

I ventured up into Lindy Loos' neck of the woods to a big outlet retail park.

And you didn't do a mini-meet? What kind of fellow DISer are you?

Although, I drive through Menomonee Falls everyday to get to work and I never meet up with Nancy. Although I go to the McD, Cousins and Subway near GH and Pilgrim at least once a week for lunch with Suz.

We went to look at a house today. For those of you who don't know already, we've been looking for a new place for several months now but the housing market in Calgary is just ridiculous!! Anyway, we found a house we really like and it suits us well and the guy who owns it is really nice so I really hope it works out for us. I really don't want to move again, we have so much crap! And the extra expense really sucks but I really do like this place and this is the first place I've seen in about 6 months that I am really excited about!

It's a little too expensive to buy it outright right now but hopefully if it works out we will try to do a rent-to-own thing. The rent is $2000/month :eek: but it's actually quite decent compared to other similar houses in Calgary.

If you wanna peek at it, here's the link:

http://www.mls.ca/PropertyDetails.a...6amp%3bSelID%3d4888&Mode=0&PropertyID=5637095

Great house, Cass! I hope it works out for y'all!:wizard:

Cheryl

Thank you so much for wishing me luck, I will need it. It is a long story I will try to make short. On April 2, my father woke to find my mother dead. After calling 911 they could tell she just died, so several attempt at CPR were made and unsucessful. They shocked her back. She spent 18 days in ICU on life support. Durning that she was shocked a total of 7 times. On night 17, 9 out of the 11 drs. told me that I should give up hope and pull the plug that she was completly dead just the machines were working for her. I went home that night to try to sleep and think. On the morning of the 18th day she came to and was taken off life support. On day 22 she was transfered to another hospital to have a pacemaker installed. The pacemaker is now working for her 65% of the time. She went home on day 25. Her energy level is really low, and she is in a lot of pain because they broke her ribs while doing CPR and shocking. She is still determined to go on the cruise so she want me to make her walk one day a week. But she is not eating at this point so she does not have the energy to walk. I am hoping her seeing Mackenzie will be enough will power to make her walk.

Wow! Prayers to you and your mom.:)

Cheryl Elouise is sooo excited to "see" your family !
We have had to go back to Paiges photos so she can "See" our table mates.... she is now saying "Derek and Alex are soooo handsome " :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG shes not quite 5 yet! dont tell her dad!

I think they're handsome too! I think they'll have a blast at the table.:cool1:

Congrats, Linda, on the weight loss! :banana: :banana: I need some of your motivation.......

Me and Rach

Cal2006240.jpg

Love the photo of you and Rach Cheryl...I have a question....who's the lady in pink standing by you two?:eek: :lmao: - sorry! - someone did this to me when I posted my photo on the Dibb, I know you're not blue and hairy really:hug:

Yikes !!!

Im waiting for a man from tescos to come out ( Tescos is a supermarket) I brought some red seddless grapes today, and I had them in the bag on the kitchen worktop with other shopping. I ate a few grapes as I put shopping away.... then .......... out of the corner of my eye I see a SPIDER !!!!:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

It dashes down the back of the cooker...................... I look in the grape bag and there is a big white sack of cobweb type thing all over the grapes.!!!

im gagging!!!

I called Tescos, they think the spider could be posionious, !!! so they are sending a man out to try and catch it!

It was only small, but now I feel sick, I nearly ate it !!!!

Ewk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - have a big shoe ready to whack it:scared1:

Hey Karen, nice of you to finally join us today. It's only what, 5:15 over there? What's for Tea tonight? :rotfl2:

BTW, if you don't multiquote, you'd get yours and our post counts up. Just kidding.

You are within 15 or so of 1,000 though.

No idea whats for dinner Jeff - it depends on which take out menu I pick up first:lmao:

Its 6 o clock now, been on here an hour just trying to catch up on the day:eek:

I have multi quoted in batches - done it every page or so - it gets too big otherwise..

Nearly at 1000 posts! - ooooh - I'll have to think of something good to say like you did!:goodvibes

No spider update as such. Guy from Tescos came for all of 2 secs, saw our kitchen the cooker is built in... .kind of slots in... if that makes sense and said will have to call Rentokill!

I am dissing in the b fast room,looking at the cooker, checking the little b*8gger doesnt come out !!..................... im scared ! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Whack it - whack it - whack it, then sue Tescos for the trauma they've put you through:lmao: - seriously - this should be good for a £100 free shopping at least - milk it girl;) :lmao:

Hello Chris and Karen:)

Hello Lindy Loo:goodvibes - I was up you neck of the woods today - been to Cheshire Oaks...I even said to Neil to keep his eyes open for a woman with a Linda name badge in the Next just in case you were in that branch:goodvibes

Ok, I think I've caught up....geez.. you lot really know how to talk:lmao: ;)

Morning Paige.

Wow, when was the last time we had this many of us online at the same time?

Paige, I know you are no where near it, but big news out of CA about Catilina Island.

Yep, fires, fires, fires. It seems like there are soooo many natural disasters in this state! I hate to say, I will be glad to see it in my rearview mirror.

On June 16th we are headed out to the East coast, via Interstate 10 through Louisiana (for a whole month--EEK!). I call it the LaQuinta Inn tour of 2007!

We'll be in San Bernardino, Phoenix, El Paso, San Antonio, then Delcambre, Louisiana (Rob's and my hometown)......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter