October 2024 dates

twinz

I agree with getting my WDW fix
Does anyone know when Disneyland releases their October 2024 dates? We were supposed to go in March but have decided to push the date back to October. Any help would be appreciated. Also any idea on the typical weather in early October (not looking for accurate numbers just to have an idea). We will be stopping for a few days on the way home from Hawaii. Were Canadian (but still like it warm lol).

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by dates. If you're looking for on site hotel reservations, those will likely be released in August. If you mean calendar dates as far as hours and entertainment, hours post to the calendar 45 days in advance, often the entertainment calendar isn't complete until closer to 30 days out.

The weather in early October is usually quite hot, high 80's for daytime highs.

October 2024 for tickets? That would be 120 prior (as of right now anyway, things could change before then since it's so far out). So you wouldn't be able to get those until like June 2024.

If you are looking for hotel/ticket packages for 2024 those should be released in August sometime.

Agree with everything already said. Also, just an FYI that October is now typically one of the busiest times of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter