October 2022 Car Rental Thread

gharter

DIS Veteran
Anyone found any good deals yet? I booked through Alamo last December for about $350 and have yet to see anything under $500.
We don't have a corporate discount account.

Nothing, albeit I haven't looked for a couple weeks. The 50% off from Undercover Tourist remains the best deal I've found by far, but I haven't pulled the trigger on that yet.

I guess I haven't fully given up on the days of a full size for a week under $200. 🤣

$636 for full size car through Costco / Alamo the 2nd week of October. Hope that it drops like our recent May trip!

I just booked an intermediate with Thrifty through Priceline for $434 over Columbus Day. I'll see what happens in the next couple months and if prices will come down.

$636 for full size car through Costco / Alamo the 2nd week of October. Hope that it drops like our recent May trip!
Yo must have had better luck. Our price for the April trip never dropped.

I will go delete as I could not find this thread and started a new one. I am desperate to keep my rental under $500 for 8 days.

I looked on there and it was around $700, am I doing something wrong?
Did you add a ticket to your cart to activate the 1/2 off? It can be a ticket to anything. I got one to Gatorland, but there are ones for different area attractions, movies, etc.
You have to purchase one to get the 1/2 off.
Even if you have no plans to use it, it’s worth it to just buy one for $20 or so

Did you add a ticket to your cart to activate the 1/2 off? It can be a ticket to anything. I got one to Gatorland, but there are ones for different area attractions, movies, etc.
You have to purchase one to get the 1/2 off.
Even if you have no plans to use it, it’s worth it to just buy one for $20 or so

I have 2 AMC drink tickets from car rentals. There’re the cheapest tickets you can buy and we may use them at some point.

Autoslash found me an Avis for a week for $425 using AAA, Thrifty is slightly lower at $417.

Anyone else getting the costco contract ID rejected on the Alamo site? I always use it to book direct instead of on costco's site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter