October 2016 - MM Share allowed here?

Mtracyvb03

Earning My Ears
My son and I are taking a quick 24 hour trip to Disney for MNSSHP mid-October! (SOOOO EXCITED!!!) So, I normally plan on another forum but they don't allow MM Share requests on that board so I wanted to see if that is allowed here. It's not worth it for us to pay $170 for a 1 day trip but was hoping to chip into someone else's (Only willing to send via Paypal) and have them send me my photos.

Sorry if this is not allowed. I looked through the rules and couldn't find it. Thanks!!!

There's also a single-day option for Memory Maker, since you say you're going just for one day.

Once you have a Photopass photographer scan your band and take your picture, you'll see the photos start coming up in your My Disney Experience account. You can purchase a single-day pass that will let you download everything from that day. If you can't find a share, that might be worth your while at (I think) $59....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter