October 2015 Discount Code Watch

I am! Right now we are booked at Boardwalk Inn 10/17-10/24. Hoping for any type of a discount! Free dining would be awesome but a percentage off the room rate would def help too :)

Also hoping for free dining!! Is it April that those discounts usually come out? It's been a couple years since we've done a fall trip.

Also hoping for free dining!! Is it April that those discounts usually come out? It's been a couple years since we've done a fall trip.

We're booked 10/17-23 at the cr garden wing. I think in the past, discounts have come out in July. Hoping to get one too

I too am looking for a discount in October. I just got a promotion and am hoping to also send my parents. They have never been to Disney World.

Last year it came out May 7th for Disney Visa holders, and a few days after for the public. I'm looking for it also :) Oct 30th - Nov 7th!

We will be in Florida Oct 20-31 but haven't nailed down which of those days will be spent at WDW. Keeping our fingers crossed that Free Dining will be offered during this time frame!

I just booked October 30 to November 8 at POFQ. Looking for a discount as well. Hoping for Free Dining, but will take anything to help cut costs.

We are looking for discounts for POFQ also in October, but won't be too surprised if none materialize...they are getting fewer and fewer at that resort...:sad2:

Currently our reservations are for 10/16 - 10/23...looking at previous year special offers, the few I could find info about, I'm not sure these dates will be included if they do a DISCOUNT or FREE DINING promotion...any input?? Should I change my dates?

Last year we caught free dining on the 31st and stayed the first week of November. This year we are planning for the last week of October to better fit with school schedules. Don't think we'll catch FD this time, but fingers crossed for something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter