October 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a reservation at The Plaza on 10/19 at 5:10pm for 4 people (MNSSHP night). Please PM me if interested or I'll be canceling around 6pm this evening.

Being able to send PMs is required for the coordination of cancelations. Please do not attempt to circumvent the process

The cancel threads are to help the dis community get a coveted ADR.

If someone cannot be bothered to be active enough to have 10 posts, why are you violating guidelines to help them?

New folks, we are so glad you made your way here.:goodvibes Become an active member and you will be able to participate.

Thank you to all who uphold the process, you are awesome

Will cancel 10/1 10:45AM Akershus for 4 in the next couple days. PM if want to try to coordinate. Haven't coordinated before.

Had to cancel Hollywood & Vine on October 26 at 11:15 for 7 people. Hope it helps someone!

I will be cancelling the following:

Ohana 10/23 @ 8:10 pm for 3 ppl
Akershus 10/25 @ 6:30 pm for 3 ppl
Ohana 10/25 @ 8:05 pm for 3 ppl

PM me if you'd lke to coordinate. Otherwise I'll probably cancel tomorrow night around 9 pm EST

I have an 'Ohana for 6 on 10/4 at 8:25 pm. PM to coordinate, otherwise I will most likely cancel around 10 PST tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter