• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Within the next 5 minutes, I will be cancelling an Ohana character breakfast for Tuesday, October 22nd, at 10:30, for 5 people.

I have a lunch reservation for 3 at The Plaza to cancel. Its at 12:05pm on 10/20. I know its probably not highly sought after, but please send me a PM if interested in trying to coordinate. If no takers, I will cancel tonight (Sunday, 10/13) at 8:30pm EDT.

On 10/17, I have to cancel:

Crystal Palace, for 3 ppl at 1:20 (lunch)
BOG, for 2 ppl at 4:50 (dinner)-got on a tip from fellow DISer

PM me if you would like to coordinate. :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Just had to cancel Tusker House on 10/14 (tomorrow) at 8:30am. My Sleeping Beauty doesn't like the early ADRs! Sorry no notice! At 8:25pm EST

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just cancelled Chef Mickey's breakfast for tom, Oct 14th-party of 4 at 11:25am.
Sorry no notice, sudden change of plans!

Not a dinner reservation, but there should be an October 22 Pirates and Pals cruise for 4 people. That is a Halloween party night. I found another available night during our trip!

Just browsing on site and there is a Chef Mickeys for 4 people at 8:25 am for 10/26. No good for us, but maybe someone else can use it!

Will be cancelling this today. Send me a PM if you'd like to coordinate.

I am heading out for a couple of hours now, but will check my pm's when I get back.

Will be cancelling:

Wednesday, October 23 for 3
Hollywood & Vine 8:05 AM
50's Prime Time Cafe 5:20 PM

Let me know if you want to coordinate.

I have two Crystal Palace Reservations to cancel

The Crystal Palace
Date: Saturday, October 26, 2013
Time: 4:35 PM
People: 5

The Crystal Palace
Date: Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Time: 11:50 AM
People: 5

PM if you would like to coordinate

Hi everyone,

I just had to cancel our Crystal Palace for 5 people on 10/21 at 2:20pm. I couldn't wait because I had to snatch something else.:thumbsup2

I also saw on the WDW site that a Hoop De Doo Revue is available at 4pm for 5 people on 10/21. I think someone on here wanted a 6:30pm but didn't know if 4 would work.:)

I also just saw an Ohana on 10/24 for 5 people at least at 9:55pm

I have a Akershus for 4 on Friday 10/25 at 8:25 pm I need to cancel. If interested send me a PM and we can coordinate :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter