• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have a bunch of reservations to cancel... Please let me know if you would any of them.

These are all for 7 people.

Ohana
-Oct 21 @ 8:05pm
-Oct 25 @ 5:10pm

Chef Mickeys
-Oct 23 @ 10:55am
-Oct 25 @ 11:25am
-Oct 25 @ 8:05pm

Akershus
-Oct 25 @ 8:15am

I am interested in either of your Chef Mickey's for breakfast. Please message me. Thanks!

I am interested in either of your Chef Mickey's for breakfast. Please message me. Thanks!

I got your PM but I cannot message back yet. I would like the 10:55 on 10/23. We will be there celebrating my daughter's 2nd birthday so it will be perfect. I am available whenever you are.

Going to cancel tonight Ohana dinner for 4 on Sunday, Oct 13th at 5:10pm.

PM me if someone would like to coordinate:)

Going to cancel tonight Ohana dinner for 4 on Sunday, Oct 13th at 5:10pm.

PM me if someone would like to coordinate:)

I will be canceling an 8:30 (pre rope drop) ressie for Crystal Palace on October 29th for 4 people.

Let me know if you would like to coordinate, otherwise I will drop it about 6pm CST

I will be canceling an 8:30 (pre rope drop) ressie for Crystal Palace on October 29th for 4 people.

Let me know if you would like to coordinate, otherwise I will drop it about 6pm CST

Dang it all that's one day too late for us... So sad

I'm going to drop a BoG reservation for October 19th at 8:40PM - If anybody is interested, shoot me a PM and we can set up a time to swap out.

Have a reservation for 2 at BOG on 10/24 at 5:50 that I am going to cancel. let me know if you are interested in picking it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter