***October 2012 Thread*** MNSSHP + Food & Wine - Does It Get Any Better?

Howdy everyone. Figured I'd jump into this group. DH and I will be at Pop the week of 10/21. Driving down from Philly :drive: so we don't have to rent a car or rely on Disney Transport for those early breakfasts before EMH.

100 days left!:cool1:

Hi all! We will be at Pop. 10/18 - 10/25! This will be our first visit to Pop and I am really excited to try it. Is there a list of who all is where and when anywhere in this thread? I haven't had a chance to read through all of it yet.

:wave2:

I need your opinions please! We are trying to decide between Friday night 10/5 MNSSHP or Friday (day) 10/5 Food and Wine at Epcot. I know the crowds will be bad at both, but which one do you think will be the most crowded? TIA

We hit 99 days yesterday!!! :banana::yay::woohoo::cool1:

So excited!! Can't believe we are down to double digits...we started planning this trip at one year out...I hope the next 3 months fly by...

If anyone is looking for Pirates League for Oct 18th, I just canceled 7 reservations (between 2pm and 3pm)

I waited about 10 minutes and was able to get reservations, although she did say party nights in October are pretty full.

They were booked for the 16th. :-( Maybe I can talk DS not to be a pirate. I am sure his pirate costume will look pretty lame next to all the Pirate League Pirates.

Howdy everyone. Figured I'd jump into this group. DH and I will be at Pop the week of 10/21. Driving down from Philly :drive: so we don't have to rent a car or rely on Disney Transport for those early breakfasts before EMH.

100 days left!:cool1:

POP for me Oct 20-24. Trip with my 73 year old mom to dine, shop and a few rides in between :)

I've been working on putting together my costume for MNSSHP.

IMG_5453.jpg

The only thing I bought was the skirt, $20 from Fossil. The shirt I already had. I bought it clearance at Old Navy last year for $3. Pirate hat is garage sale. Scarf was a gift. Gun is DS, I'm hoping to get my own for cheap. I want to tie a black or purple crown royal bag to the sash and fill it with gold and silver Mardi Gras doubloons. I could only find gold crown bags for the picture though. I know we have some black or purple ones around here somewhere. I will get black knee high socks to give it the high black boot look. I will wear sneakers at Disney though. I plan to add big hoop earrings and maybe some dangly bracelets??

I've been working on putting together my costume for MNSSHP.

IMG_5453.jpg

The only thing I bought was the skirt, $20 from Fossil. The shirt I already had. I bought it clearance at Old Navy last year for $3. Pirate hat is garage sale. Scarf was a gift. Gun is DS, I'm hoping to get my own for cheap. I want to tie a black or purple crown royal bag to the sash and fill it with gold and silver Mardi Gras doubloons. I could only find gold crown bags for the picture though. I know we have some black or purple ones around here somewhere. I will get black knee high socks to give it the high black boot look. I will wear sneakers at Disney though. I plan to add big hoop earrings and maybe some dangly bracelets??

Awesome!! :thumbsup2

We are!!! :goodvibes I will be Peter Pan, DH will be Mr.Smee, DD will be Tinkerbell and DS will be Captain Hook.

How cute! I can't wait to go one day once I have kids to do fun coordinated costumes with them. The Toy Story costumes in your sig. are adorable as well :flower3:

DH and I booked a room at the Dolphin over Columbus Day weekend (4-9th) for $188/night with a AAA rate. Might be worth looking into. We bought a AAA membership and it paid for itself with the room discount.

thanks for the tip! we already have an AAA membership, but i don't think we can get a discounted room since we're doing the free dining promo. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter