• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 18, 2015 - Disney Magic 5-night cruise

Looking forward to our first Disney Cruise. There will be three of us - my husband, my son (5), and myself.

We chose this ship because my son is a HUGE superhero fan and I've read that the Kid's Club on the Magic has Marvel Characters now. He will be in heaven with Mickey and the Gang AND the Superheros!

Trying to learn all about fish extenders, door decor, etc. Can't wait!

Cindy

I'm already having so much fun looking through Pinterest for ideas on a fish extender, door magnets and autograph books. Looking forward to having a great time and meeting some great people!

Emily

Trying to learn all about fish extenders, door decor, etc. Can't wait!

Cindy

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since it appears that no one has yet come forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Just booked my first Disney Cruise, and couldn't be more excited. LOVE everything Disney, and had to add this to the list! My husband, myself, and our 3 boys will be joining the families ready to make this the BEST vacation EVER!! Just read about the FE and would like to join anyone doing this!!

We are booking this cruise, as well! My husband and I will be joined by our four children (19, 16, 11, and 9), as well as my mom. This will be our first Disney cruise, so we are all super excited!

I'm really looking forward to magnet exchange and fish extenders - do we have word yet on who is going to organize this? As a DCL newbie, I might need a little direction.

Can't wait to get to know you all!

This is my first cruise! Our family DH and 2 DS (11 and 10) will all be going. I'm a little apprehensive about a cruise... we like to go go go when on vacation... Probably why we like WDW so much. So we thought we would be different and try a cruise.

SOOOO..... I have been seeing all these neat things that people are doing with the fish extenders and would love to join in.... I have never done anything like this so I would have no idea where to start as far as putting a group and logistical things together... but please let me know if anyone decides to start one. Thanks in advance!!

This will be our first cruise! My husband and I are bringing our little daughter (who will be 18 months at time of sailing). I'm super excited and can't wait. I am very interested in participating in the fish extender, so I'll be keeping an eye out for those details.

First timer, I can't wait. Celebrating my 50th birthday!!!!! Yeah!! Interested in the FE, also. Any experienced cruiser organizing one?

ticker.php

Last edited:
I really want to get this ball rolling. We should start a "Magic's First Timer" group. Can you help us with that. Me and my sister in law are really looking forward to meeting you all.

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since it appears that no one has yet come forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender

Enjoy!

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

I have just been informed that no one is organizing a FE for this cruise here on the DIS after all.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

Enjoy! :)

We booked this cruise a few months ago but just discovered the Fish Extenders while looking online for hints and tips! So excited! This is our first Disney Cruise but our 3rd time to Disneyworld. We are coming from Salt Lake City, UT. So excited! 2 adults 2 children: Evie (6) and Inara (5). I am so looking forward to this! Now to get to work on making Fish Extenders!

Last edited:
I have just been informed that no one is organizing a FE for this cruise here on the DIS after all.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

Enjoy! :)

I wouldn't know how to do it but I'd be glad to! I can keep a sheet... I'm not sure what else is involved. I am new to this board so could you let me know?

I am going to work on compiling a list of everyone on here so far! And, arrange some groups... that way it's easier to add people. :)

I really want to get this ball rolling. We should start a "Magic's First Timer" group. Can you help us with that. Me and my sister in law are really looking forward to meeting you all.

Working on this! Sorry I will have groups up soon. And can post some more ideas! Feel free to jump in if you want!

My sister (She goes by Amanda or Mandy) and I (Tressa, just like Tessa but with an R) are ditching our families for the week, we are so thrilled. Our families hate it when we randomly burst out saying "guess what?, I'm going on a cruise!" It is our first time on any type of cruise.
We are so excited to jump into a group and participate with the fish extenders. I'll do a little more investigating before I start asking a gazillion questions routine!
Looking forward to meeting you and making new friends!

I'm in three already from Facebook. Check out "Disney Magic October 18, 2015". You are more than welcome to join.

Ok, Janita1965 tell me if I got this correct. Are you organizing a fish extenders group for the Magic cruise that is setting sail for October 18th? If so I would like to participate. It is just 2 of us my sister and me.

Hi, Tressa I joined a wonderful FE group on Facebook that was aleady organized. You are welcomed to join. It's "Disney Magic October 18, 2015"! Hope this helps and hope to meet you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter